• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
I have just had 9 inbox messages along the lines of.....

Default You have received an infraction at ShrimperZone.Com

Dear TrueBlue,

You have received an infraction at ShrimperZone.Com.

Reason: Inappropriate Language
-------
Rude and Sexist.
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.shrimperzone.com/vb/showthread.php?p=1274177
Quote Originally Posted by OldBlueLady View Post
To be fair, Chris asked for comments on his FB page and said that some might be used in the report so I'd guess some of the quotes at least, came from there.

Just cos you blokes can **** in the wind if you want to after a pint or three, we ladies can't! We need the privacy of a cubicle, preferably with a seat, preferably that's not trouser hem deep in water from a cracked pedestal and preferably with the door support not at an angle of 60 degrees!
You should grow cocks then!

Bloody woman always a step behind!
All the best,
ShrimperZone.Com

# You have received an infraction at ShrimperZone.Com

1. southend4ever

#
27-04-2011 03:29 PM
You have received an infraction at ShrimperZone.Com

1. southend4ever

#
27-04-2011 03:28 PM

1. southend4ever

#
27-04-2011 03:27 PM

1. southend4ever

#
27-04-2011 03:26 PM

1. southend4ever

#
27-04-2011 03:25 PM

1. southend4ever

#
27-04-2011 03:24 PM

1. southend4ever

#
27-04-2011 03:23 PM

1. southend4ever

#
27-04-2011 03:21 PM

1. southend4ever

Default You have received an infraction at ShrimperZone.Com

Dear TrueBlue,

You have received an infraction at ShrimperZone.Com.

Reason: Inappropriate Language
-------
please do not speak about banners in public
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.shrimperzone.com/vb/showthread.php?p=1275327
Do we just not have one any more?
All the best,
ShrimperZone.Com

What is all this **** from southend4ever????????

I don't know how infractions got turned on for members to give out (must of been something in the upgrade)..The Mods don't even use it....Hopefully it is off now.

I have no idea what you're on about, but seeing as that first post you quote concerns something of mine, I'd like to know. If it's to do with offence, then I certainly didn't take any.

I have no idea what you're on about, but seeing as that first post you quote concerns something of mine, I'd like to know. If it's to do with offence, then I certainly didn't take any.

Mind your own business Nan!:winking:

remove this bull **** tool please

Anything else you'd like to whinge about today? The colour of the grass in the banner perhaps? The default fonts? The multi-quote system? The fact that your join date says 'Oct 2003' and not 'October 2003'?

I don't know how infractions got turned on for members to give out (must of been something in the upgrade)..The Mods don't even use it....Hopefully it is off now.
Yes they do....I just got one from James! WTF are they all about?

There are a few random problems lately..vB seem to put it down to the plug-in's we use and tell us that we have to start from scratch and turn them all off to find a solution....it seems to effect, avatars, members photo albums, and now this new problem....The one underlying problem is, it is random.....which makes it near on impossible to sort....but we are still trying to find out why these things happen...To turn off all the plug-in's and start again would be an admin nightmare.

Yes they do....I just got one from James! WTF are they all about?

As John just said, the fact that the functionality even exists must have been something to do with the upgrade. In essence, it's like a yellow card but it's not something the mods or owners use - it's certainly not for members to use as that would be like Balotelli sending off Ferdinand (funny as that might be).

That said, the sin of complaining about infractions is even worse than complaining about rep.

It was just a test. It'll expire in two hours.

Now stop being so naughty or there'll be more where that came from :raspberry:

Lol well yes admin still can give them out.....that must be the first ever by James.:hilarious: ...sorry Kay.

It was just a test. It'll expire in two hours.

Now stop being so naughty or there'll be more where that came from :raspberry:
I just want to understand what's going on! What Scott posted suggested to me that I or someone else, had reported his comment and I just wanted to make clear that that being told women should grow cocks didn't offend me - it would make going to the loo much simpler after all!!! :thump:

Back