• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Behind The Scenes #9 Not Fleetwood Town

Just a quick update, due to a combination of work, illness and trouble trying to find a Fleetwood Town fan to take part there won’t be a Q&A this week.

However, I’d like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your positive feedback so far throughout this feature. It’s the nice comments I continue to receive that makes me want to carry this feature on.

Apologies to all those who were looking forward to this weeks addition! I’m already working on the next addition before the game against Wycombe Wanderers.

Their support is doggy dooo's - rather than use an expletive

Mate I usually put one tweet out and get a good response by a handful of people.. with this lot I’ve sent out a dozen tweets, joined a Fleetwood Facebook fan page and all sorts and just can’t get a response! That coupled with a bit of the flu and work it just didn’t happen this week! Hoping for better succsss with Wycombe fans!

Just a quick update, due to a combination of work, illness and trouble trying to find a Fleetwood Town fan to take part there won’t be a Q&A this week.

However, I’d like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your positive feedback so far throughout this feature. It’s the nice comments I continue to receive that makes me want to carry this feature on.

Apologies to all those who were looking forward to this weeks addition! I’m already working on the next addition before the game against Wycombe Wanderers.

I know an excellent Wycombe fan if you’d like his details! He’d be happy to share his views at length I’m sure. I will be at Wycombe with him (in the home fans end - upper tier of the one big stand) for the game.

PM me if you’d like his details MisterStubbs :Thumbs up:

Well, it says a lot about how much I look forward to these each week that I was genuinely disappointed there wasn't one. Better luck in the future - thanks for all the hard work! :Thumbs up:

ECHOSPORT talks to Fleetwood Town supporter Ben Knapman ahead of tomorrow’s clash against Southend United at Roots Hall.

More...

Back