• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

909 ANYONE HEAR IT?

southend4ever

I used to play a little.
After the incident today at Newcastle with the fighting that broke out between Lee Bowyer and Kieron Dyer I have to congratulate the geezer Peter, who phoned in, and was at the game last night.

He said I have something to cheer you up Alan, the geezer presenting the show, and said SOUTHEND UNITED!!

I thought get in....

He was talking about our run and said don't let all these people get you down with the moaning geordies... he was loving it... going to Cardiff too... not sure if you post on here... but top marks fella, good charisma....

CHEERED ME UP ANYWAY

Unfortunately the geezer Alan went onto say an hour or so later that he would prefer Wrexham to win given their situation and is sure that all the Southend fans would understand. I think not.

BLUE ARMY!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (southend4ever @ April 02 2005,21:21)]After the incident today at Newcastle with the fighting that broke out between Lee Bowyer and Kieron Dyer I have to congratulate the geezer Peter, who phoned in, and was at the game last night.

He said I have something to cheer you up Alan, the geezer presenting the show, and said SOUTHEND UNITED!!

I thought get in....

He was talking about our run and said don't let all these people get you down with the moaning geordies... he was loving it... going to Cardiff too... not sure if you post on here... but top marks fella, good charisma....

CHEERED ME UP ANYWAY

Unfortunately the geezer Alan went onto say an hour or so later that he would prefer Wrexham to win given their situation and is sure that all the Southend fans would understand. I think not.

BLUE ARMY!!
Do you mean 606?

And as for the remark about us understanding him wanting Wrexham to win the LDV: jog on, Alan!

mad.gif

Yes and there was also a Blues Fan who rang in and got air time on 606. His name was Pete and he was ringing from somewhere in Surrey I think, a good call not only did he promote SUFC but also the lower leagues in general, emphasising how we all look out for each other.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (southend4ever @ April 02 2005,21:21)]Unfortunately the geezer Alan went onto say an hour or so later that he would prefer Wrexham to win given their situation and is sure that all the Southend fans would understand. I think not.
I think not! The lower league "love-in" is put on hold for 90 minutes next Sunday ...

WS

wink.gif

Wrexham may have problem this season, they can take the gate money while we beat them 5-0 so we get the first part of the Double.

Why should I travel all the way to Cardiff just to see Southend lose the final - NO ****ING WAY! this is an clash of two team who will trade place in the league by end of the season. They are 9 points behind the 5th from bottom, its could be 12 before the final.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 04 2005,16:35)]Wrexham may have problem this season, they can take the gate money
no they cant, were still £8m in debt, although the accounts still havent been released, so who knows what the real figure is.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ April 04 2005,17:30)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 04 2005,16:35)]Wrexham may have problem this season, they can take the gate money
no they cant, were still £8m in debt, although the accounts still havent been released, so who knows what the real figure is.
and whos fault is that?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ April 04 2005,17:44)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ April 04 2005,17:30)]
[b said:
and whos fault is that?
well, it depends how you look at it. it's no-ones fault really, or it's Ron's fault.

suspect.gif

Back