• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Behind The Scenes 90TH MINUTE SCENES | Behind The Scenes v King's Lynn

That angle makes you realise just how bad a penaly decision it was.

Even in real time it looked bad, but play the 7min 29 sec clip at half speed to get the full joy of how bad :Happy:
:Happy:
As a fully qualified referee with over 25 years experience the referee made the right decision - Definite penalty!

It may seem a little OTT celebrating like that after the game but the players will love that and will want a taste of that each week .especially the new lads and loanees
Come on when the halls rocking there aren’t many lower league grounds that can compete .
Having spent what seems like an eternity of years seeing Southend United totally humiliated week in week out, the celebrations after three consecutive league wins was just perfect!

As a fully qualified referee with over 25 years experience the referee made the right decision - Definite penalty!

I'm likewise an experienced ref, never a penalty in my view.

One footed challenge on the ground, from the side and clear conection with the ball. If that's a penalty then we'd have 6-7 a game

I'm likewise an experienced ref, never a penalty in my view.

One footed challenge on the ground, from the side and clear conection with the ball. If that's a penalty then we'd have 6-7 a game
The good thing about all this disagreement is that the final score line was 2-1, Dennis & Dalby (Pen).

The good thing about all this disagreement is that the final score line was 2-1, Dennis & Dalby (Pen).

Indeed, I couldn't care less sbout if it was a pen or not, we have had enough dodgy decisions over the last few years to last a life time

I really like the closing scene there with the likes of Gard and Howard the first to congratulate their teammates. It's a squad game but it's hard to keep those happy who aren't involved but this shows the morale seems great. Little things like Currie hitching a ride on Dalby's back too

I really like the closing scene there with the likes of Gard and Howard the first to congratulate their teammates. It's a squad game but it's hard to keep those happy who aren't involved but this shows the morale seems great. Little things like Currie hitching a ride on Dalby's back too

I liked Demi greeting everyone when they came in!

I liked Demi greeting everyone when they came in!
I didn't even clock JD at first but you're quite right. Should probably be the club captain. Very respected guy in the dressing room and has been a group spokesperson for a number of years now.

Back