• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I'm aiming to finish in the bottom 6 of my division. This will be an improvement on previous seasons.

Final count today was 102, thanks to all taking part I hope you enjoy it.

The draw for the First Round of The Prediction League Cup takes place tomorrow afternoon and the ties played on this Tuesday (9th August).

Everyone who has already posted No. 1 Predictions will be automatically included in the Cup but anyone else just post your predictions on No.2 BEFORE Noon tomorrow:

http://www.shrimperzone.com/vb/showthread.php?90371-No-2-fixtures-for-9th-August-2016

Its not too late to join in!

Because of the high numbers taking part we will have to extend the four divisions from 24 to 26, this is good news for new members as the top 8 in Division Four will automatically be promoted and the next four will go into the play-offs at the end of this session, so it will never be easier to gain promotion to Division Three.

To take part just post your predictions at the following link for tomorrow night 7.45pm (no, 2 fixtures).
http://www.shrimperzone.com/vb/showt...th-August-2016

Back