• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrimperstrust

Supporting SUFC
The SHRIMPERS TRUST  - would like to thank the following people who helped in ensuring that over 1200 supporters made it to Cardiff and back by Coach.

Chris “The Late One”, Rosemary, Tom & Ben Berry, Paul “Beaver” & Jenny Yeomanson, Rob “Judas” Craven, Alan Perry, Victor “Weekender” Peretti, Richard Coxhall, Roy Keyes, Daryll Adlington, Steve Hodis, Steve Wilson, Clare Brooks, Del Rudd, David Ford, Roy Rice, Andrew Eglinton, Roy Cottis, Derek Jaques, Junior, Trevor “Mr Burns” Bashford, Bob “Womble” Mays, Paul “Wino Wagon” Marshall, Dave Towers, Peter Brock, Craig & Donna Fillary, Matt Donahue, Adam Pickering, Reece Lawrence and all the Staff & Drivers at Supreme Travel.

queue01.jpg

Meaning that as usual there seems to be some point scoring occuring. i.e. Look at us, are we not great for getting all those people there and you should have chosen the trust over the club.

Well I would like to thank Axe for getting me from my front door to the front door of the hotel and back to my door without one delay.

We thanked the people for helping the Trust last year. Whats so wrong in doing that this year. It was a hell of a feat to do this with all volunteers. OK the last bit was a bit tongue in cheek, but there was no point scoring intended - just having a laugh.

Anyway if it makes all you happy I have edited the post, and will ensure in future that any Trust Posts are straight to the point, boring & mundane, therefore that should please everyone.

I'd like to thank Spence for finding us a hotel with full breakfast in the morning included for £25, Jonesy tap-in for driving us there and back and Nick for being so hungover yesterday the rest of us all felt ok. Not to mention the Wrexham fans for letting me help them out with their kit parade.

I would like to thank;

Dwayne (duke) Newcombe and Mrs Grim for driving, Dwayne's Mrs, Mrs OS and my Mrs for putting out late on Saturday night when everyone else went to bed,
myself for finding pretty good accomodation, Spinner for giving Grim Jnr a signed LDV shirt and Air Malta for delaying OS flight by a day!

tounge.gif

I'd like to thank the An Shebeen Irish Tavern in Jávea for allowing us to take over their bar and watch the final on the big screen ...

WS

biggrin.gif

I'd like to thank the idiots who printed Southend United LDV 2005 Winners t-shirts which people were buying at the service station, thus making us look like the biggest bunch of arrogant tw*ts since Uncle Ron gave away vouchers for the Chelsea game when we beat Scarborough............ermmm

--
PS

well done the TRust.
Can I suggest some over 30's/family coaches so I don't have to listen to the made up sexual exploits of a bunch of 16 year olds all the way home, or listening to people who forgot they were young once tutting at every swear word the 16 year old's say?

I'm sure the 16 year olds would agree.

...and Nicky would like to thank her for Sunday.

biggrin.gif

Nah she wasn't that bad really. Well...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Beaver @ April 12 2005,14:13)]Anyway if it makes all you happy I have edited the post, and will ensure in future that any Trust Posts are straight to the point, boring & mundane, therefore that should please everyone.
Nobody said that you cannot have a laugh but when reading posts on here and the yahoo list, it appears that some senior members of the trust are taking great pleasure in the fact the trains got screwed up but the coaches did not.

Is this because you were excluded from being involved this year with the trains?

Do you honestly think that if you had organised the trains they would have run smoother??

Should we not be ploughing our money into the club to help it progress??

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ April 12 2005,16:46)]Should we not be ploughing our money into the club to help it progress??
No - We should plough it into the trust instead!!

I'd like to thank Chris Powell for being there, shaking my hand, and in so doing, salvaging what otherwise would have been a thoroughly rotten day.

I'd also like to thank Leeboy for putting up with my snoring with such good humour...

oops.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ April 12 2005,16:46)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Beaver @ April 12 2005,14:13)]Anyway if it makes all you happy I have edited the post, and will ensure in future that any Trust Posts are straight to the point, boring & mundane, therefore that should please everyone.
Nobody said that you cannot have a laugh but when reading posts on here and the yahoo list, it appears that some senior members of the trust are taking great pleasure in the fact the trains got screwed up but the coaches did not.

Is this because you were excluded from being involved this year with the trains?

Do you honestly think that if you had organised the trains they would have run smoother??

Should we not be ploughing our money into the club to help it progress??
It's called having a laugh
biggrin.gif

Of course they would not of run any differently if the Trust was involved. Do you really think that we are that naive.

No it's not because we were excluded from helping run them this year. In fact we were happy that we were not involved because of the extra work that entailed last year, it mean't that this year we could concentrate 100% on the coaches.

I seem to recall last year that when everything went pear shaped with the plane everybody took the **** & had a good laugh about it. But they were not castigated for doing so.

Yes you should be ploughing money into the club, and is that not what the Trust do, or do people seem to forget that.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ April 12 2005,16:23)]well done the TRust.
Can I suggest some over 30's/family coaches so I don't have to listen to the made up sexual exploits of a bunch of 16 year olds all the way home, or listening to people who forgot they were young once tutting at every swear word the 16 year old's say?

I'm sure the 16 year olds would agree.
You should of been on my coach - it was like a morgue
ghostface.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back