• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

hope you've had a good morning chicken. now's the time to start to get your pre match routine started.

can't believe I'm typing a message to a cat, even if it's a very important cat:stunned:

hope you've had a good morning chicken. now's the time to start to get your pre match routine started.

can't believe I'm typing a message to a cat, even if it's a very important cat:stunned:
Hope you pawsed for thought, boom,boom. Seriously though, come on Chicken, get it right today please. COYBB

My new rescue cat has everything crossed (especially not to go back where he came from) so come on little Chicken, we are root... toot... tooting for you..... xx-.

There were encouraging signs this morning as he took in the waters and had several pre-match pees. His new window-sill position (undercovered by inco-pads) just above the radiator may also have paid dividends and may not just be a pleasing coincidence.

The early signs are encouraging. He's been lapping up the water and he emitted the longest pee I've ever seen. Unfortunately, he didn't make it outside in time.

Hi Rob, I hope Chicken is ensconced in a favourable position for todays game as we need all the help we can get.

Does Chick approve of this 4-5-1 system this afternoon, Rob?

He was quite approving of the changed pads adorning his coffee table and radiator beneath his new window-sill position, Andy - from where he looks out for the incursions of a chancer we have dubbed 'Scruffy Cat.'

Hi Rob, I hope Chicken is ensconced in a favourable position for todays game as we need all the help we can get.

It was going well, Prawn - he came and joined me on the sofa for the 1st half, just like the old days, but then I had to go and get ready for the radio show soon after the 2nd half started. I think that I was to blame for upsetting the equilibrium, sadly. Maybe he'll have greater lucky charms next week when Mrs Noxious is left in charge of tactics as I'll be at the Kassam.

Sorry Shirley ... I wasn't able to supervise him for tactics on Saturday. I doubt that he'd have favoured the lone striker formation with poor old Coxy having to do battle in the land of the giants though.

Dramatic pre-match preparations from Chick ... I found him in a slumped position on the lounge floor but he was chirpy in response to greeting and strokes and eventually sat up. He's back on his inco-padded coffee table now, having eschewed the sunshine outside and now looks firmly focused on helping to consign the Franchise to L2. Come on you Blues!

Come on Chicken, nearly there now, a long close season awaits when you can sharpen your claws and gird your loins for the next campaign. One big effort.....COYBB

Nice to see Theo's season finish brighter than we might have expected earlier this year. Chicken knows all about this, of course.

Back