• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Well done Chicken top work!
Now plenty of resting up for Tuesday night please.
Had a feeling everything was going to be ok when I saw the Bantams No. 3 View attachment 5598
Listening to this on the radio I thought at first that Cricko had somehow infiltrated the Bradford back four. I have since discovered that hearing aids and on-the-ear headphones are not always compatible bedfollows.

I noticed today that Chick's been hopping between his current favourite resting places, i.e. the back roof and the brittle branch from a big bush overhanging the back wall. He was also quite chirpy in his greetings just ahead of the match and he's a tom cat. I hear it was a cracking goal from Tom Hopper at The Memorial Stadium too. I could be clinging to brittle branches here but I do like to see if there's any connection between Chick's activities and our good results.

He's ensconced in his new plastic box with an inco-pad liner and seems settled so, with luck, this is a good omen. If not, I fear the worst as he usually stays in his new haunts for several days.

Morning Rob, how is Chick?
We need him in position today for those 3pts, hope he is fully rested and ready for the Shrews COYBB!

Morning Rob, how is Chick?
We need him in position today for those 3pts, hope he is fully rested and ready for the Shrews COYBB!

Afternoon, Roxy - he's full of beans today. He's left his inco-box in the utility room to run the rule over the garden's possibilities, size up his pal and sparring partner Shooey The Wonder Cat out there and has demanded more food before the game. I've got a good feeling that we're going to get a result.

Change his food Rob for pities sake! Something has to give before the next game.

Mrs Nox was on it last night, irenbird. And Chick is now on Sainsbury's Adult Fine Flakes. He's now hanging out in the utility room toilet too so maybe this might help. I certainly hope so.

Last edited:
Chick's still positioned in the utility room loo … I'm not sure whether that's his commentary on our recent form but I'm hoping that it's more a sign that he wants us to get our "sheeeeeat" together against Joey Barton's boys. Either way, he's kept a mostly consistent shape there this week - except for food/drink intake and elimination forays - so fingers crossed our defence can follow his example this week.

Chick's just left his toilet goalmouth to go for a pee … I think we must be taking the game to Fleetwood already.

Back