• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Chick's recent change of position for games ... now outside but undercover in a wooden box lined with his pads ... seems to have coincided nicely with our recent fine form. He's got a bit of sunshine and shade in there as I write and he's resting ahead of his final bit of duty for the lads this season. I hope that he'll display yet another fine bit of 'catfanship' today and that you'll all have an enjoyable game to see at the Hall this afternoon. With a bit of luck, maybe Chick will be able to turn in a few more box-winning displays next season too. Come on, you Blues!

I'm delighted to report that Chick's pre-season is going well and as you can see from this picture (taken this afternoon at Fort Nox), Chick's getting a feel for the dry turf that the lads will be experiencing at this time of year. Less than two weeks to go now and I'm so chuffed that he can sniff the new season. The 'Kernow Ginge' section of The Blue Army is getting ready to rumble!

Attachments

• Chick getting a feel for the turf.jpg
    Chick getting a feel for the turf.jpg
    392.8 KB · Views: 38
Delighted the old boy is raring to go with freshly honed claws and looking forward immensely to seeing how he performs. COYC

You're not wrong. It was a nailed on penalty in the last minute.

Where's VAR when you need it?

Indeed.Certainly looked like a pen. on Leeds TV.Their match commentator was a very relieved man.

(BTW,I notice that Leyton Orient are also on ifollow,which means I imagine, that there won't be a camera there on Saturday.Enjoy the game).

After extensive soul-searching and analysis of where we went wrong on Saturday, I can now reveal where we were lacking.

Chicky branching out.jpg

Someone, who shall remain nameless, was not giving the opening game fanfare the requisite level of attention.

It is a team game, however, so I will blame Mrs Noxious for not alerting Chick to important events elsewhere whilst I was out meeting the public on Saturday afternoon.

Unlike me, who just about has after disappointment, has Chick not come down to earth yet?!!

Unlike me, who just about has after disappointment, has Chick not come down to earth yet?!!

He's still up there, irenbird - just tried to get him down with some tuna which led to a chirrup and some clambering but he's decided to stay aboard his precarious perch.

Back