• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

But maybe Chick will be able to understand what he says? He seems like a clever and discerning cat.

It was a wonderful moment, Cultist, when Chick responded in an affirmative sounding quack to something that Carlo said right at the end. I think Carlo said "he couldn't have timed it better." Anyway, the meejah inform me that it should be on air tomorrow.

Quality thread! :smile:

Thanks, Andy - as I told Carlo Fiorentino *and I'm not one to name drop* yesterday (on Chick's behalf), I'm hoping that together me and Chick can see the boys over the line towards the Play Offs.

I'm well thanks, Ray. And Chicken surpassed himself in our radio interview. I hope that you've all been listening to Radio Essex to hear how Chick turned the game around v Walsall. Needless to say, but I'll be bringing him on (to my lap) at 4.25pm this Saturday.

And here is the old boy on the radio > View attachment 4620

I presume that the radio gets gently warm and is therefore a nice place to sit - I used to have a cat that lay on an old computer screen (you know the ones with the cathode ray tube). At times his paw or tail would hang over the screen and cause the odd problem.

I presume that the radio gets gently warm and is therefore a nice place to sit - I used to have a cat that lay on an old computer screen (you know the ones with the cathode ray tube). At times his paw or tail would hang over the screen and cause the odd problem.

He certainly knows the warm spots, Rattus. He's outside now basking in the sunshine whilst sitting up in one of Mrs Noxious' big garden pots. I like it when he gets to relax before a game. I'm hoping he'll be fresh and ready to get amongst the Wombles when we're all lapped up and ready to go later.

He's got that "Oh God! Do I have to do this? Now - give me a prawn!" look.

After months spent bickering about formations and possible mislaying of dressing rooms and signing all these OAPs looking to bolster their pension, who could have guessed that the missing piece in the jigsaw would turn out to be a Cat called Chicken?

After months spent bickering about formations and possible mislaying of dressing rooms and signing all these OAPs looking to bolster their pension, who could have guessed that the missing piece in the jigsaw would turn out to be a Cat called Chicken?

And not only but also, FGD ... today's telly turn on coincided with Shooey The Wondercat* taking prime lap/gut space before Chick got his act together. As soon as I turned on Jeff Stelling & co. at 4.25pm, Shooey was there and the notification of our 2nd goal (Cox 64) was on the screen! Astonishing. Chick contented himself with lying on my legs (which were raised on the pouffe) and saw us through to the glorious 'FT' relief. It's great to have a twin strike force like this at the business end of the season.

*Shooey The Wondercat.jpg

You haven't got a third cat called Chop, by any chance, have you?

A pleasing result at Bramall Lane last night. Chick's been resting in between acts of derring-do, e.g. vaulting over a wicker screen to gain access to the upstairs quarters of Fort Nox. He's been preparing for Saturday's home clash against Oldham by rehydrating from a big pot in the garden. And here's what he thinks of table-toppers Sheffield United following their great win against our play-off rivals Millwall.

Chick on top.jpg

LOL .. That's a great picture! :smile:

He's got that "What, 2-0 now!" expression of surprise, about him!

Given how that sending off fired up the team, was the spirit of Chicken whispering "red, red, red" into the ref's ear?

Back