• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ah - that is so heartening to hear, Bearded. And please send my best to Mrs B too. I'll still rest the old fella over the BH for our games and see how we go but I might see if he's up for a photo comment on suitable occasions following a review of our fortunes vis-à-vis his rest.
Mrs B confirms she's very much up for pictures. Since the players have stopped doing blogs and all that, maybe we should get Shoo doing a photo blog and then some of the other cats that follow Southend.

Ferocious appetite from Mr Shooe today. I've also given him some milk but no yoghurt -following previous adversity reported on here a few weeks ago. Could today be the day we turn it around? I certainly hope so and I hope that the lads are as hungry as Shooe.

Here's one from fairly recently for Mrs Bearded Shrimper.

Shooe Table-topper.jpg

Ferocious appetite from Mr Shooe today. I've also given him some milk but no yoghurt -following previous adversity reported on here a few weeks ago. Could today be the day we turn it around? I certainly hope so and I hope that the lads are as hungry as Shooe.

Here's one from fairly recently for Mrs Bearded Shrimper.

View attachment 8855

Mrs B says thanks, she loves the picture

Sorry @Rob Noxious . I wasn't logged on again until recently.

So sad to hear of Chicken's passing in the summer. :Sad:

He'd seen us safely to another season in League One. Without him, we would have been doomed.

Last edited:
Sorry @Rob Noxious . I wasn't logged on again until recently.

So sad to hear of Chicken's passing in the summer. :Sad:

He'd seen us safely to another season in League One. Without him, we would have been doomed.

Thanks, Andy - yes, it's when we've experienced a season like this one that we realise how lucky we were to have Chick in our matchday squads.

Totally agree, Rob.

It's almost as if he knew his work was done.

Back