• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

A choice for lefty mugs

But the article is about womens rights , 9/11 doesn't get mentioned so I can't actually see the relevance of your comment

The relevance of my comment is that for every Muslim atrocity, whether it be wholesale murder or general subjugation of human rights, there is someone who will immediately equate that atrocity to all religions, particularly those which have a sense of tolerance and decency (ie those without followers who will kill you for a sideways look).

No come on FS you know we have to make vague reference to extremist activist who share in theory a background . The IRA for instance all Christian murders the lot of em, ergo al Christians are evil and want to bomb us out of tehir countries ..... Can't fault that logic

They share a background 'in theory'? You really are making some concessions today Osy. Are we back on the theory that the 9/11 hijackers weren't really practicing 'true Islam'? From where I'm sitting, murder and carnage look to be the truest representation of Islam there is.

They share a background 'in theory'? You really are making some concessions today Osy. Are we back on the theory that the 9/11 hijackers weren't really practicing 'true Islam'? From where I'm sitting, murder and carnage look to be the truest representation of Islam there is.

To be honest Rusty if you have never read the Quran how would you know what the "truest version of " Islam is ? Are the Dervishes the truest form ? The Shi'te , The Sunni ? Murder by anyone for their own ends is wrong no one disagree's with that but gross generalistions really mean nothing .

The relevance of my comment is that for every Muslim atrocity, whether it be wholesale murder or general subjugation of human rights, there is someone who will immediately equate that atrocity to all religionsMuslims, particularlyeven those which have a sense of tolerance and decency (ie those without followers who will kill you for a sideways look).

Just as applicable.

I've read the Quran.

Turns out its a vegetable micro protien that is a tasty alternative to meat.

The relevance of my comment is that for every Muslim atrocity, whether it be wholesale murder or general subjugation of human rights, there is someone who will immediately equate that atrocity to all religions, particularly those which have a sense of tolerance and decency (ie those without followers who will kill you for a sideways look).

That is because its easy to do, try looking at all religions critically instead of allowing your obvious bigotry to limit the search.

Oh ....and for every 9/11 theres a holocaust (just a few more zero's on the death toll for the White christians in that one)

Considering the Q'ran and the old testament share consideable amounts of text, pointing out the similar passages in the Old testament seemed the balanced thing to do

That is because its easy to do, try looking at all religions critically instead of allowing your obvious bigotry to limit the search.

Oh ....and for every 9/11 theres a holocaust (just a few more zero's on the death toll for the White christians in that one)

Was the holocaust committed in the name of Christianity? Or was the Third Reich openly hostile to Christians? As you're obviously smart enough to edit my posts that you don't like, I think you might be able to work that one out. I'm not the one who isn't looking at religions with a critical eye. I'm noting that 99.9% of religious atrocities committed in recent times are committed by Muslims, rather than looking at the world through some PC prism and seeing a multicultural lovefest where only Christians are in the wrong.

Was the holocaust committed in the name of Christianity? Or was the Third Reich openly hostile to Christians? As you're obviously smart enough to edit my posts that you don't like, I think you might be able to work that one out. I'm not the one who isn't looking at religions with a critical eye. I'm noting that 99.9% of religious atrocities committed in recent times are committed by Muslims, rather than looking at the world through some PC prism and seeing a multicultural lovefest where only Christians are in the wrong.

Considering that 8,000 muslims killed in were in Srebrenica , I make it that there were at least 80 Milliion killed by Muslims using your calculations.

But obviously you were smart enough to work that one out

Considering that 8,000 muslims killed in were in Srebrenica , I make it that there were at least 80 Milliion killed by Muslims using your calculations.

But obviously you were smart enough to work that one out

I'm smart enough to know that was an atrocity based on nationalism rather than religion. Try again.

When an atrocity is specifically targetted at a individuals of a particular religion I would call that an atrocity based on Religion.

I was just surprised that the Scorpions were found to be the guilty party. It shows that they weren't really buying into 'Wind of Change' anymore.

Back