• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Csboy

Manager
Almost brought a tear to my eye when I saw the League one table on SKY Sports!!!

How has this happened we were relegation certainties at the end of September but now we are smashing teams out of sight and we are even talking of promotion.

A huge amount of credit has to go to Phil Brown for the signings he has made and for getting the formation right. Also I hate to give him to much credit but well done to Uncle Ron for holding his nerve and not sacking Brown.

Now I know there will be a few southend fans who expect us to win every game and we are only in the position we were in last season and I had to laugh at an earlier post who moaned that if we go up we might not be able to survive in the championship!! So what if we come straight back down it would be an amazing achievement just to get there.

Let's all enjoy the simple fact we are 6th and are seriously overachieving and who knows this miracle might just go on and on.

Almost brought a tear to my eye when I saw the League one table on SKY Sports!!!

How has this happened we were relegation certainties at the end of September but now we are smashing teams out of sight and we are even talking of promotion.

A huge amount of credit has to go to Phil Brown for the signings he has made and for getting the formation right. Also I hate to give him to much credit but well done to Uncle Ron for holding his nerve and not sacking Brown.

Now I know there will be a few southend fans who expect us to win every game and we are only in the position we were in last season and I had to laugh at an earlier post who moaned that if we go up we might not be able to survive in the championship!! So what if we come straight back down it would be an amazing achievement just to get there.

Let's all enjoy the simple fact we are 6th and are seriously overachieving and who knows this miracle might just go on and on.

I wouldn't class it as a miracle, we have very good players. The difference now is that our best players are fit and Brown has found the most effective way to use them. We just need to keep our key players fit.

Back