• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TMWLT

Banned
when we left off, the land of blue and white was facing a dilemma, what to do for the best?? in fact it was split into 2, one half white and one half blue(or not so blue depending if you lived around hamlet court road,then you were a nice shade of brown) many many times the masses had seen these proclamations from the high, about moving to a new castle ,and just like before there was a lack of groats, available. from a distance, riding a white and blue charger, came a figure, charismatic, flowing blond hair, experienced in campaigns in the early 90s , his name was dj hadok he was firmly aligned with the furry folk and for a special reason, as his hamlet on the slopes of the existing castle, was at risk, as plans to build upto 400 dwellings, and places of entertainment would affect his way of life. One of his offspring sought to spread the word of this new leader, but despite living in a democracy his word was banned, as they the rulers didnt want any gloom and despondancy spread amongst the populace. this nice saintly person was spending his time starting a campaign against those in the castle. Would he be successful, only time would tell. But at least he would stand up for cause, making sure the populace knew the truth about the man who would be king, and the small man

Do you do the warm-up shows for the latest David Icke tour? Is the Illuminati involved? Will this be discussed at the next Bilderberg meeting in Istanbul?

Seems that this is a poor pantomime, although it was viewed there was very very little audience participation.

And my dear boy the key to a good old panto is to get the audience involved. Otherwise it can be construed as preaching.

blues.gif

Im quite enjoying the panto but I wish the author would use paragraphs a bit more I find I keep reading the same lines.
sad.gif

This Gentlemen, is not a writer.. Nor an Author, and the Narration is terrible.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TMWLT @ Dec. 19 2006,14:10)]when we left off, the land of blue and white was facing a dilemma, what to do for the best?? in fact it was split into 2, one half white and one half blue(or not so blue depending if you lived around hamlet court road,then you were a nice shade of brown) many many times the masses had seen these proclamations from the high, about moving to a new castle ,and just like before there was a lack of groats, available.  from a distance, riding a white and blue charger, came a figure, charismatic, flowing blond hair, experienced in campaigns in the early 90s , his name was dj hadok he was firmly aligned with the furry folk and for a special reason, as his hamlet on the slopes of the existing castle, was at risk, as plans to build upto 400 dwellings, and places of entertainment would affect his way of life. One of his offspring sought to spread the word of this new leader, but despite living in a democracy his word was  banned, as they the rulers didnt want any gloom and despondancy spread amongst the populace. this nice saintly person was spending his time starting a campaign against those in the castle. Would he be successful, only time would tell. But at least he would stand up for cause, making sure the populace knew the truth about the man who would be king, and the small man
I think your 'hero' is most likely to be shown up for the goon he is, and laughed out of town right back to the rock whenceforth he came...

glare.gif

Let's hope that when the 'new castle' comes along, he's turned back at the castle gates and told to 'sod off to the Orient'.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spaceman Spiff @ Dec. 19 2006,17:07)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sufc For Life @ Dec. 19 2006,16:58)]This Gentlemen, is not a writer.. Nor an Author, and the Narration is terrible.
And the first part of your sentence is debatable too...
Is this what the Board is Like? An accidental comma was placed in the sentence, so I am Hounded for a simple mistake.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sufc For Life @ Dec. 19 2006,17:14)]
[b said:
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sufc For Life @ Dec. 19 2006,16:58)]This Gentlemen, is not a writer.. Nor an Author, and the Narration is terrible.
Is this what the Board is Like? An accidental comma was placed in the sentence, so I am Hounded for a simple mistake.
That wasnt what I meant - I meant that your assertion that 'TMWLT' is a 'gentleman' is debatable! He doesnt seem very gentlemanly to me!

tounge.gif

It's Gentleman. I think he means....oh who cares.

Everyone is soooooo touchy. Who cares if you get your spelling pulled apart. Talk bollocks a lot and everyone is happy. Works for me.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spaceman Spiff @ Dec. 19 2006,17:17)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sufc For Life @ Dec. 19 2006,17:14)]
[b said:
[b said:
That wasnt what I meant - I meant that your assertion that 'TMWLT' is a 'gentleman' is debatable! He doesnt seem very gentlemanly to me!

tounge.gif
My Mistake Sir, I hope no offense and offence was caused.

dear dear spaceman spliff, you appear to have a problem with the great panto dame!!  i must either touch a nerve, or more likely is that you where your rose(surely this must be blue and white!!)tinted spectacles where southend are concerned. still your not going to get rid of me, that is until the great dark forces descend upon my pc, and ban me for negative thoughts. which i do have to myself about thee, your big ol wannabe

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TMWLT @ Dec. 20 2006,10:31)]dear dear spaceman spliff, you appear to have a problem with the great panto dame!!  i must either touch a nerve, or more likely is that you where your rose(surely this must be blue and white!!)tinted spectacles where southend are concerned. still your not going to get rid of me, that is until the great dark forces descend upon my pc, and ban me for negative thoughts. which i do have to myself about thee, your big ol wannabe
I see by your sign-off on this post that you agree with most people's view of you...

Better to have 'rose tinted specs' than your head in the sand

glare.gif

Back