• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

A clothing make called ....

DTS

The Business
I was down my local boutique in Brighton on Saturday looking for jeans and amongst all the usual brands that you would go for Diesel etc etc was a make called Fenchurch....?

They had some ok stuff. Got the impression they are sort of a surfers make.

Anyone able to enlighten me?

Cheers
DtS

its a skateboarding urban make. really smart stuff, i got quite a few bits at the moment. pretty expensive but its nice stuff

yeah skater clothes, nice though.. similar in a way to bench/caharrt etc

Pretty naff stuff Dave...

Definitely a surfer/skater/pot head type fashion brand

Fenchurch Gear

rock.gif

Cheers lads,

As I say not a brand I have much awareness of. Not really a skater type man myself but as I say some of the stuff was alright.

Cheers
DtS

Lovely T-shirts.
Always something different!

If you can get it at a decent price I certainly would!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Dec. 12 2006,16:03)]Cheers lads,

As I say not a brand I have much awareness of. Not really a skater type man myself but as I say some of the stuff was alright.

Cheers
DtS
Did you turn into Tilly for that post there Dave?

"As a say"

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Dec. 12 2006,16:15)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ Dec. 12 2006,15:57)]Pretty naff stuff Dave...

Definitely a surfer/skater/pot head type fashion brand

Fenchurch Gear

rock.gif
Dave Get a Paul & Shark black polo shirt with red trim Smiffy lives in his!
Cheers lads.

Not strictly jeans that I was looking for but will see what I can do.

Cheers
DtS

Back