• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Memory Lane A Day To Remember - Shrimpers Playoff Success

Remember falling down several steps when we scored some guy stopped me falling further next thing we was dancing together lol ? when I got back to my seat my wife said you just disappeared in a mass of people fantastic never to be forgotten day .

What a day. Programme in hand ready to make a swift exit after another Wembley defeat. Then comes Paynes tackle and the rest is SUFC legend now.

Still watch this regularly. What a day

After the trips twice to Millennium and another defeat to Crewe.This victory will live long in all Blues fans memories.Hopefully we will get another day out like that at Wembley

After the trips twice to Millennium and another defeat to Crewe.This victory will live long in all Blues fans memories.Hopefully we will get another day out like that at Wembley
There were 3 trips to the Millenium,the last of which was even more enjoyable than The Wycombe win.

Oh, stop it.
You're getting boringly repetitive in your hatred and misery now.
Let it go before it eats you up and destroys you.

Im the opposite of miserable. Think things are on the up and really looking forward to next season for the first time in years. Whilst that it's important not to forget why we got here. Ron time is coming to a close and it's great for SUFC :-)

Back