• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

A few EU and Greece sustainability questions :)

ryansm05

Coach
Hello people, got a first year uni research report to do and I've decided on a question 'The sustainability of the European Union without the participation of Greece'.

I've made a Survey on 'SurveyMonkey' and just have 6 simple multiple choice questions.

If anyone would like to answer them, that would be great, and any advice on tweaking/re-wording would be much appreciated!!

Ryan

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KDWCJ55

Survey not submitting - getting an error saying need to select one of the options. & q5 - hasn't the ECB already bought tons of Greek debt (and Portugese/Spainish/ Italian and Irish)?

& q5 - hasn't the ECB already bought tons of Greek debt (and Portugese/Spainish/ Italian and Irish)?

I think you'll find that the ECB has very much not acted as a lender of last resort so far.A large proportion of Greece's debt is held by French banks,IIRC,which was one of the main reasons that France's own credit rating was downgraded recently.

I think you'll find that the ECB has very much not acted as a lender of last resort so far.A large proportion of Greece's debt is held by French banks,IIRC,which was one of the main reasons that France's own credit rating was downgraded recently.

Yeah this is pretty much why I stuck the question in there.

Sorry about the survey, it was working originally, and it should be up and running again now so if anyone could find a few minutes that'd be great!!

ECB has around €45bn of Greek govt bond exposure.

ECB has around €45bn of Greek govt bond exposure.

I don't think that contradicts anything I said above.

Unfortunately for the people of Greece they are going to have to bend over and receive a large portion of their most famous export.

Feel free to use that in your essay but I want a credit in the references section.

Thanks to everyone that filled it out, could still do with a few more people taking part, so if anyone has any spare time it only takes a few mins! :)

Back