• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFCEssex

President
Clearing out my desk at work and found the jokes below they are old.

What's the definition of the bravest man in the world??
The man who: comes home drunk, covered in lipstick and smelling of perfume, then slaps his wife on the backside and says "you're next fatty."

Man walks into the bedroom with a sheep under his arm while his wife is lying in bed reading.
Man says "This is the pig i have sex with when you've got a headache"
wife replies "i think you'll find that is a sheep"
Man says "i was talking to the sheep"

A man walks into his bedroom and see his wife packing a suitcase.
He asks "what are you doing"
she replies " I'm moving to sydney. i heard prostitutes there get paid $400 for doing what i do for free."

Later that night on her way out the wife walks into the bedroom and sees her husband packing his suitcase. when she asks him where he's going he replies, "I'm coming too i want to see how you are going to live on $800 a year.

Quick question off topic SUFCEssex:

That programme in your avatar - is it famous? Its just that its one of only about 4 or 5 old ones I have (my girlfriends old man bought me a few) plus it appeared in the Fuel book Match Day programmes?

I don't want to sell it or anything, was just curious if that match held any significance? Or is it a mere coincidence and your first game?

Quick question off topic SUFCEssex:

That programme in your avatar - is it famous? Its just that its one of only about 4 or 5 old ones I have (my girlfriends old man bought me a few) plus it appeared in the Fuel book Match Day programmes?

I don't want to sell it or anything, was just curious if that match held any significance? Or is it a mere coincidence and your first game?

spot on. my first ever game. hold on to the programme as its probably priceless now, although most programme sellers sell it for about 35p.

Back