• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Excellent tackler, poor in the air in my opinion, is quite quick for a centre back though so he gets away with it because he usually has time to run back and make a tackle, he may get found out against a team that can cross well. Still he's young so plenty of time to improve himself.

Sokolik played maybe 9-10 games for us and improved and learnt with every game. Before that it was all reserve/academy games with the scousers I think. You have not yet got the finished article, but a full pre-season and an understanding that he is still learning, and you have a pretty good prospect. If he gets regular games in a successful side teamed up with an experienced central defender then you may well have a Championship level defender. Prem? - depends on how much he develops. I'd have him back tomorrow, the bloke's a beast.

Yes, a quality player for us, one of our best I'd say. Of course he has faults - he'd be at Real Madrid otherwise. Have him sign for us? Yes Siree! Oh...

Sokolik played maybe 9-10 games for us and improved and learnt with every game. Before that it was all reserve/academy games with the scousers I think. You have not yet got the finished article, but a full pre-season and an understanding that he is still learning, and you have a pretty good prospect. If he gets regular games in a successful side teamed up with an experienced central defender then you may well have a Championship level defender. Prem? - depends on how much he develops. I'd have him back tomorrow, the bloke's a beast.

13 games I think it was he played for us

He is on drugs, is cruel to animals, supports Islamic terrorist organisations, believes in Scientology and is in a secret relationship with Edwina Curry, urinates in the team bath.
WHY did you sign him before he was released from his control order?:omg:

His aerial ability definitely ISNT a strength, and as someone mentioned above we didn't really play against any big centre forwards either. When we played Fleetwood for example, Hume won lots of aerial challenges against him. He is however an excellent reader of the game, and enjoys bringing the ball out of defence. He did on occassion give the ball away doing this, but as he gets more experienced he will learn when to release the ball. Would have loved him to have stayed and played alongside Prosser this season, but totally understand why he went to Yeovil. He will be a real asset for you

Weaknesses - likes his beer a bit and hence can be a bit slow with sea bass in the morning after a good few jars. Crap at cards (but I rather like that). :thumbsup:
Strengths - gets mackerel quite easily. Plays well after a session on the vodka and often walks up the pier with his fishing gear rather than take the train.

Don't let him lodge with anyone who runs a Sunday morning football team.

Though the door was still open for him to sign for us, or have I missed something ?

Learnt a lot from his days at Liverpool.10/10 for biting,discriminating ,please tell the rest of your team not to pick up the soap in the shower after a loss and to leave their wives /girlfriends at home.

Beast of a defender, can't see you being disappointed. Why any young man would want to move out to Yeovil is beyond me though :winking:

Back