• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

A few questions on season tickets

I was wondering if anyone can help. Obviously to take advantage of the low rate, season tickets must be purchased by saturday, I have the following questions as I am at Uni and its very difficult to get back for then:

1) Does that include saturday?

2) Do you have to buy them in person if you want to buy a student one (i.e. show your student card)

3) How does it work if you and your mate want to get seasos next to each other? Do you need to go down there together? Or must purchasing of both seats be made in one transaction?

Thanks all

3) It can be done in one transaction. My mates who sit in the West Stand, went last week renewed theirs and mine and my brothers over in the East Stand at the same time.

I'm not sure, but I'd be surprised if it included Saturday.

I renewed mine today and the girl said 'is that a student', to which I replied yeah and got out my student card. She didn't actually ask for it, but she didn't have a chance.

EDIT: I thought you meant the match on Saturday, even though we're not playing at home :unsure:

Last edited:
I was wondering if anyone can help. Obviously to take advantage of the low rate, season tickets must be purchased by saturday, I have the following questions as I am at Uni and its very difficult to get back for then:

1) Does that include saturday?

2) Do you have to buy them in person if you want to buy a student one (i.e. show your student card)

3) How does it work if you and your mate want to get seasos next to each other? Do you need to go down there together? Or must purchasing of both seats be made in one transaction?

Thanks all

1) Yes it does - we are open 10am to 3pm.

2) We need to see it before the start of the season. If we don't your Season Card won't be credited.

3) It can be done at the same time or in two seperate transactions providing that those seats are available.

1) Yes it does - we are open 10am to 3pm.

2) We need to see it before the start of the season. If we don't your Season Card won't be credited.

3) It can be done at the same time or in two seperate transactions providing that those seats are available.

Thanks Scriv, appreciate it :)

Will have to get it sorted, so I could theoretically buy over the phone this week, and pop in in a couple of weeks to show my student card?

If i give my student card to my mate who is getting the seat next to me and he went to get both of ours, would that count ok? (As it has my name on it etc)

Thanks Scriv, appreciate it :)

Will have to get it sorted, so I could theoretically buy over the phone this week, and pop in in a couple of weeks to show my student card?

If i give my student card to my mate who is getting the seat next to me and he went to get both of ours, would that count ok? (As it has my name on it etc)

You could phone yes, and then pop in at a later date.

i paid in installments last year is that possible this year and what is the minimum for the first installment?

You can pay in installments via direct debit. There is a Ā£15 set-up charge for this and you can pay four installments if you set it up soon. Presuming you want an adult Season Card it is Ā£95 per month.

is it the club's intention to issue new season cards for next season or will we still keep our present cards as some people have mentioned on here that no new cards will be issued

is it the club's intention to issue new season cards for next season or will we still keep our present cards as some people have mentioned on here that no new cards will be issued

We will be keeping the same Season Card's.

We will be keeping the same Season Card's.

I seem to remember being told that on renewing last year, and turning up against Orient and finding the card didn't work. We then had the inconvenience of having to get paper tickets from the ticket office. This isn't meant as a criticism but I hope the card upgrades are handled better for next season.

renewed my three today and was told we will not be getting new st, just using the same old cards. mines 2 years old and getting a battered now though!

Back