• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

BlueBalls

the teams done really well this season it makes a change to have something to go to roots hall for instead of just a pointless mid table end of season game,

atmosphere was really good!

a point on the team, the only thing that we lack is some creativity and ideas going forward.

eastwood and grey never pick runs out like where they see a gap and run into it for a through ball when we are on the attack, the lack of options in forward positions is probably why we always go sideways when we break from midfield.

it also seems like we never want to have a shot at goal when we are in decent positions, you cant walk it in and if you dont shoot you will never score, very frustrating when the balls being passed acros the penalty area grr.

grey is a bit clumsy but has good speed and if there was someone to put a decent ball through on the floor he would get more goals.

havent got anything against Kev.M hes an alright player but he lacks creativity, always seems to do really poor forward passes which run out or go to nobody he likes a sideway pass lol but hes consistent at an acceptable level which is good i guess dont agree with him being runner up in p.o.y and in team of the year for league 2 but thats my opinion but well done anyway.

gower needs a bit more confidence, dont think hes as good as whats made out but he can be good when he wants to!

i wouldnt say no to a decent performance in big games from the team as a whole. thats a few big ones ive been to where the team has looked dead and failed to produce anything, the support deserves a bit better than that.

a new right back, attacking centre midfielder, a winger and a striker for next season would be nice...

I thought Gray looked slow, clumsy and not interested at all. Pace? My cat has more pace!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (RobM. @ May 01 2005,08:25)]I thought Gray looked slow, clumsy and not interested at all. Pace? My cat has more pace!
lazy sh*t and all i read is tilly saying the lads really up for it(well he wasnt).

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ May 01 2005,08:41)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (RobM. @ May 01 2005,08:25)]I thought Gray looked slow, clumsy and not interested at all. Pace? My cat has more pace!
lazy sh*t and all i read is tilly saying the lads really up for it(well he wasnt).
Gray being lazy is the most absurd thing I've read on this board for a while. The only other person who has maybe put more effort in to games is Pettefer.

He might lack anticipation but he's not lazy.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ May 01 2005,10:42)]
[b said:
[b said:
lazy sh*t  and all i read is tilly saying the lads really up for it(well he wasnt).
Gray being lazy is the most absurd thing I've read on this board for a while.  The only other person who has maybe put more effort in to games is Pettefer.

I'm afraid Gray just wasn't with it yesterday, which is most unusual. Probably not lazyness, more tiredness?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ May 01 2005,10:42)]
[b said:
[b said:
lazy sh*t  and all i read is tilly saying the lads really up for it(well he wasnt).
Gray being lazy is the most absurd thing I've read on this board for a while.  The only other person who has maybe put more effort in to games is Pettefer.

And Barrett to be fair, but I agree totally with your point sufcintheprem.

Back