• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southend Pier

Manager
Freddy Eastwood's fitness appeared to me looking good in the pool at david lloyds this morning. if he retains this or betters this it'll be like a new signing and feels he'll be given more opportunities next season. back from his hols and straight back into it. effort looks llike being there. moreover anthony straker was doing well alongside fred and neil harris was lookin good goin through his paces on the treadmill. lookin positive with these three, fred especially.
thumbs%20up%20new%20aug%202010.gif

I was there first. A bit of perserverance on my part though so I know in my own mind that they on the ball.
Happy%20Smilie%20aug%202010.gif

Great stuff.

The link between being a good swimmer and scoring buckets loads of goals in professional football has a proven correlation. We are guaranteed to see Freddy score 20+ next season.

i was there as well , he was in the shallow kids pool :winking:

Do they have a pool for Vain kids as well at david lloyd? i hear its a good Gym, but having different pools for personalty traits is new to me!! :hilarious:

Do they have a pool for Vain kids as well at david lloyd? i hear its a good Gym, but having different pools for personalty traits is new to me!! :hilarious:

Have you not been ?

The Mouthy Git Slide is great...................

Freddy Eastwood's fitness appeared to me looking good in the pool at david lloyds this morning. if he retains this or betters this it'll be like a new signing and feels he'll be given more opportunities next season. back from his hols and straight back into it. effort looks llike being there. moreover anthony straker was doing well alongside fred and neil harris was lookin good goin through his paces on the treadmill. lookin positive with these three, fred especially.
thumbs%20up%20new%20aug%202010.gif

What on earth can you tell about a footballers overall fitness by watching him swim - unless you are a swimming or fitness expert- maybe you are I don't know ? I am intrigued

How dare you post that you thought some of the players look in shape without scientifically proved fitness test results! :angry:

I think some may take Shrimperzone a little too serious.

Freddy will hit the ground running next season and prove to us that he has still got PB will get the best out of him, you wait and see

I think PB may be a "marmite" manager with Fred being on side at present; a few shown the door and the rest undecided if they like his style or not. I am surprised that MP hasn't had much interaction with PB so far & that doesn't strike me as good.

Back