• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pancake

Youth Team
What a team effort by your guys

Timlin - Ive seen on here that some of you think he is going to pastures new , The man is a soldier and that goal of his is unbelievable if you saw him half way through the first leg . You HAVE to do everything you can to keep him . If not i hope he wants to move up north because i will have him straight away

You have what it takes to beat Wycombe .

I booked the 23rd of work so i may join you at Wembley but i will make sure all your fans get a ticket first

AND

A promise is a promise

When you win promotion I will be at Rochdale vs Southend in the Southend bit in a bury top ( Depending if we are playing or not )

But your pitch invasion was better then our poor effort at Tranmere

WELL DONE AND GOOD LUCK

Regards

Your friendly neighbourhood shaker

Last edited:
Pancake, your comments are really generous and much appreciated. I do not think Michael Timlin wants to leave the club. The guy is a fantastic athlete and as Paul Sturrock once observed "absolutely committed".

I will be very surprised if Phil Brown does not move rapidly after the Wembley game with a new contract offer to Timlin.

Pancake, your comments are really generous and much appreciated. I do not think Michael Timlin wants to leave the club. The guy is a fantastic athlete and as Paul Sturrock once observed "absolutely committed".

I will be very surprised if Phil Brown does not move rapidly after the Wembley game with a new contract offer to Timlin.

Would be suprised if he isn't with you in league 1

Timlin - Ive seen on here that some of you think he is going to pastures new , The man is a soldier and that goal of his is unbelievable if you saw him half way through the first leg . You HAVE to do everything you can to keep him . If not i hope he wants to move up north because i will have him straight away

I booked the 23rd of work so i may join you at Wembley but i will make sure all your fans get a ticket first

AND

A promise is a promise

When you win promotion I will be at Rochdale vs Southend in the Southend bit in a bury top ( Depending if we are playing or not )

WELL DONE AND GOOD LUCK

Regards

Top man Pancake and very much appreciated sir. :thumbsup:

Pancake - How you doing Buddy? We can arrange for you to get a very good deal on an SUFC season ticket for next season, fancy coming down to Roots Hall 23 times next season? Thanks for your comments mate, its been a pleasure chatting with you.:pig: (This is Piggott's smilie, ok)

Thanks for a moderate neutral view Pancake :thumbsup:. What with yours, my mate from Hull on text tonight and the views of Sky, compared to the neanderthulls on here.

http://www.borochat.co.uk/thread/23045 .

If you wanted sour grapes they are there in droves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Always nice to hear a balanced view from oposing fans like Pancake, but good god they are a deluded bunch at Stevenage!!

AND

A promise is a promise

WELL DONE AND GOOD LUCK

Regards

I wouldn't worry about that. There's plenty of room for everyone. Wembley's quite big you know!

Thanks for a moderate neutral view Pancake :thumbsup:. What with yours, my mate from Hull on text tonight and the views of Sky, compared to the neanderthulls on here.

http://www.borochat.co.uk/thread/23045 .

If you wanted sour grapes they are there in droves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Except this guy:

I think we need to be more graceful in defeat. It's hard to deny they played well too and if we continue along these lines, our day will come!

Let's not delude ourselves into thinking all Stevenage fans are the same.

Pancake - How you doing Buddy? We can arrange for you to get a very good deal on an SUFC season ticket for next season, fancy coming down to Roots Hall 23 times next season? Thanks for your comments mate, its been a pleasure chatting with you.:pig: (This is Piggott's smilie, ok)

23. 8 hour round trips hmmmm . I respect Southend but not that much :)

Just thought your one win away from the :COL U: derby

It wasn't that long ago we were one loss (of their's) from the derby too!

They only went and ruined it didn't they?!

Northern softee. As the sheep and their airfix stadium......................yeah the re-introduction of the derbies would be very nice, especially on a crisp New Years day.

If you want to come to Wembley as you have been such a good sport to us SUFC Zoner's on here....I will buy you a match day ticket.

In fact I am sure with a few of our friends on here we will pay for your whole trip.

The offer is generous but I will pay my own way and would insist on you donating said cost to your youth academy or a children's charity

And as for being nice

RootsHallBloke would have seen on our forum that i am the Bury researcher for football manager . Recently I researched the local level 9 league because of this I have come across several opposition supporters and by far Southend fans have the best banter

Being nice and genuine doesn't entitle me to a free ride . Just means im still part of the lower league family

The offer is generous but I will pay my own way and would insist on you donating said cost to your youth academy or a children's charity

And as for being nice

RootsHallBloke would have seen on our forum that i am the Bury researcher for football manager . Recently I researched the local level 9 league because of this I have come across several opposition supporters and by far Southend fans have the best banter

Being nice and genuine doesn't entitle me to a free ride . Just means im still part of the lower league family

Excellent post. It is a shame that in today's society good manners and reasoned debate rather than instant aggression aren't the norm.

Back