• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

A Good Weekend In Telford!

The Big Shrimp

Zone Photographer
Despite our shocking, dire performance at Telford, I had a wonderful weekend in Telford, Ironbridge & Shrewsbury!

The best part for me was when my G/F Jane & I visited Ironbridge to admire the area & most of all their famous Bridge. Having spent a few hours exploring the area, having had cream teas, we decided to go back to the car which was the other side of the old bridge. When exactly half way over the bridge, I stopped Jane & proposed to her! Fortunately she said yes & I couldn't be happier! :)

Details of our big day have yet to be confirmed, but the wedding will be late 2009 or early 2010 on a beach near Brisbane, Australia!

Yes I do realise it will be during the football season!

Despite our shocking, dire performance at Telford, I had a wonderful weekend in Telford, Ironbridge & Shrewsbury!

The best part for me was when my G/F Jane & I visited Ironbridge to admire the area & most of all their famous Bridge. Having spent a few hours exploring the area, having had cream teas, we decided to go back to the car which was the other side of the old bridge. When exactly half way over the bridge, I stopped Jane & proposed to her! Fortunately she said yes & I couldn't be happier! :)

Details of our big day have yet to be confirmed, but the wedding will be late 2009 or early 2010 on a beach near Brisbane, Australia!

Thats funny I proposed to my Nichola on Friday night in London and she said yes too

Well done Rich, i was going to reply to your txt yesterday about your great news but the phone died (batt).

you are a lucky man.....she is a lovely lady.

one of my 3 stipulations when i proposed was that it would happen closed season you doughnut!!

Congratulations The Big Shrimp you romantic man you :)

Cheers lads.

I nearly bottled out, but seeing as I had intended to propose on The Clifton Suspension Bridge (spotted the link!) a few ago, only for Jane's friend to announce their engagement earlier in the day! Stole my thunder a bit!!

Abs, as for being in the footie season, you forget that the Ashes will be played whilst we're out there!! Nots so dumb am I!! :finger: ;)

Cheers lads.

I nearly bottled out, but seeing as I had intended to propose on The Clifton Suspension Bridge (spotted the link!) a few ago, only for Jane's friend to announce their engagement earlier in the day! Stole my thunder a bit!!

Abs, as for being in the footie season, you forget that the Ashes will be played whilst we're out there!! Nots so dumb am I!! :finger: ;)

Very well thought out there TBS watch England retain the ashes back.

Cheers lads.

You smart little thing you

Question is.....who will be the next old romantic to propose to their better half????

10 candidates please!!!

You smart little thing you

Question is.....who will be the next old romantic to propose to their better half????

10 candidates please!!!

Been there done that and never doing it again so its not going to be me.

Very well thought out there TBS watch England retain the ashes back.

Der! They will have already won them over here in our summer!! :dim:

All joking apart, I watched the last two Tests out there last time & thoroughly enjoyed it. This time round, I intend seeing a bit more of the country after the wedding. I might manage a One day International though!! ;)

Der! They will have already won them over here in our summer!! :dim:

All joking apart, I watched the last two Tests out there last time & thoroughly enjoyed it. This time round, I intend seeing a bit more of the country after the wedding. I might manage a One day International though!! ;)

My address to send the invitation and flight tickets to is........

Hight Street

Back