• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

A Ideal shrimpers Flat For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stats

aka Ian Poulter
SPACOIUS WELL DECORED 2 BED MASONETTE FOR SALE CLOSE TO PRITTLEWELL STATION AND SHORT WALK TO ROOTS HALL. IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR INVESTMENT OPORTUNITY

* 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
* LARGE MODERN KITCHEN/DINER
* LARGE LOUNGE
* 3 PIECE BATHROOM WITH ELEC SHOWER
* LARGE LOFT SPACE WITH SCOPE FOR CONVERSION INTO 3RD BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE
* WELL MAINTAINED HARD LANSCAPED REAR GARDEN
* OFF STREET PARKING

£120,000 ONO

FOR MORE INFOMATION PLEASE CONTACT ME HERE OR MAIL TO statski77@yahoo.co.uk

UP THE BLUES

STATSKI 77

what is this all of a sudden? a real estate agency
"southend united real estate" ceo ron martin... laughing out loud
i would like to think of that prospect...

First TTK trying to turn the Zone into a ticketing agency, now this!

What's going on!?
rock.gif
wink.gif

Sorry true blue I am only in a selling position.

Flats going on the market this week so I thought i'd do the decent thing and offer it to any shrimpers fans first

I myself bought this off a shrimpers fan its been a great place to live and great for the football but gotta move on

laughing out loud
jolly decent of ya fella, i ,ust admit i live in the vicinity of the ground, 4 pubs and prittlewell station...couldnt be any better eh?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Andy_S @ Mar. 06 2005,20:31)]First TTK trying to turn the Zone into a ticketing agency, now this!

What's going on!?
rock.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Ha Ha!

I like it! The Zone is great!

UP THE BLUES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back