• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

A Joke for You All

SUFC Forever

Manager
Dr. Stephen Hawking was in a pub, sat with three men he did not know. To try to break the ice he turned to the first man and enquired "What is your IQ?" to which the man replied "241". "Wonderful" said Dr. Hawking "We can talk about the grand unification theory and quantum physics".

Turning to the next man, he asks the same question and is told "164". "Excellent" says Hawking, "We can discuss political and economic affairs".

Moving on to the last man, he once again asks the same question to be told "41" - "So then" says Hawking "How do you think your lot are going to do next season now Wenger's sold Adebayor and Toure?"

Last edited:
Do you think when Stephen Hawkings dies the Windows shut down music will play??

Shouldn't really say all this stuff about Stephen Hawking. Bit harsh considering he's just been in the news recently. For those not in the know, i'll break it down.

He had a date last thursday, but she stood him up...

and he fell over....

i heard that he couldnt get an erection, poor bloke

hasnt found out how to disable his pop up blocker

My Brother was playing Fallout3 and he was talking to his manservant Mr Wadsworth and he asked for a joke, up came this;

A meeting for Clairvoyants was cancelled the other day due to unforeseen circumstances.

Not bad for a game.

My Brother was playing Fallout3 and he was talking to his manservant Mr Wadsworth and he asked for a joke, up came this;

A meeting for Clairvoyants was cancelled the other day due to unforeseen circumstances.

Not bad for a game.

Yea the jokes on that game arent bad!

"Two cannibals are eating a clown. One says to the other, does this taste funny to you?"

I've just come out of the 'chippy' with a meat and potato pie, large chips, mushy peas & a jumbo sausage.

A poor homeless man sat there and said 'I've not eaten for two days' I told him 'I wish I had your will power'

A Catholic priest was driving along and became upset when he ran over a frog. He stopped and was surprised to find the frog still alive. Taking it home, he revived the frog with a warm bath and some fly soup.The frog needed a kiss to get him off to sleep so the priest delivered a small peck on the cheek. In an instant, the frog transformed into an 11 year-old boy.

And that, Your Honour, is the case for the defence.

What does Stephen Hawking do when he needs a ****?
Log out.

A thought. If I enter Stephen Hawking against his will, am I a rapist or a hacker?

Why do so many people, when discussing Stephen Hawking's recovery, use the phrase "He's looking forward..." He doesn't really have a choice.

Back