• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Because nobody has got it yet, and nobody uses the homepage to access the forum, I'm going to guess the new feature is on the homepage. But as I too don't use it, I have no idea what was on there before! :dim:

Nope Muse.....but a good guess.People should use the HP and write blogs we can promote to it.

Believe me if we could stop people logging in straight to the forum we would.:(

Nope supa..that again has been there for ages..it is such a shame more people do not visit the home page.

That's quite smart actually. Deserves it own thread though, as spme people (like me) would/will never see it.

Who's in Iran?

That's quite smart actually. Deserves it own thread though, as spme people (like me) would/will never see it.

Who's in Iran?

In Iran is a guest or a bot....the map is linked by sat nav through Google Earth and relates to peoples IP addy's more than the actual place they live.This is only accurate to 100 miles ATM, but we are looking into it.

You can of course zoom in if you want closer info.....I just think it is nice to see where all the Zoners are from.

I don't appear to be on it although I suppose I could be anywhere from Suffolk to Dover if it's only accurate to 100 miles!

Zooming in, who is logging in from a boat off Southend beach?

Back