• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

A lot worse than our club folding

Is it this worse than life and death itself

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cricko

Dts and myself after discussing the possible demise of our beloved SUFC on Friday night realised an even more disturbing fact..It has been over a month now and the Spurs fan Lndfasto still remains in the Green.

It shook us to the core and we had no idea as to why such a major thing could occur. To this end we feel it is up to the Zone as a whole to decide if we were over reacting in this or it is indeed a complete travesty of justice.

How that Mo-Fo has got back into the green is beyond me. He has clearly taken advantage of the fact the club is in termoil.

I think it was his H from Steps dead post that did it for him but come on lads we all know the rules - Fasto does not get green - He should be the same level as spartan, stanbridge etc.....

I hope this is rectified soon.

Phew! I think I may have contained this travesty of justice..

How that Mo-Fo has got back into the green is beyond me. He has clearly taken advantage of the fact the club is in termoil.

I think it was his H from Steps dead post that did it for him but come on lads we all know the rules - Fasto does not get green - He should be the same level as spartan, stanbridge etc.....

I hope this is rectified soon.

To be fair Dave he did let Carrow Road Cretin have a fair bit of invective. However I see that the status quo will soon be restored as he is now a grey man.

Back