• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

A Massive Plea...

J

The Chameleon
Ladies and Gents, - i plead, and hope others will, not to get on Tilson's back, and also.. let's still give him a chance - He has earned our faith for a little longer yet, i'm concerned the current going's on will make people get on the Lad's back. It's not their's or Tilly's fault.. This is backroom stuff.

There is only 1 person ****ing up this club at the moment, and it's no-one in the management team.

I feel this is a tough season already, but if Tilly keeps the team afloat - he would be the miracle performer.

I don't hate him. I'm not getting on Tilson's back though, he and Brush are the most important people we have at the club right now and i'm confident in him and everyone will also hopefully be confident.

I'm not suggesting that we should get on the players or T&B's back, i just find it funny how after upsetting many people on here over a long period of time J of all people tries to come up with a rallying cry when he is doing his fair share of destabalising

I'm not suggesting that we should get on the players or T&B's back, i just find it funny how after upsetting many people on here over a long period of time J of all people tries to come up with a rallying cry when he is doing his fair share of destabalising

Chap, got a problem with me? PM Me then, and we can talk.. Don't publicly start chap.

Total Canard, J - there han't been the slightest suggestion that anyone was going to get on tilly's or the players backs over this.

Funnily enough, most posters on here never do that anyway.....

Anyways, back on topic - There is a lot of angry feeling at the club, just let's hope it isn't against the playing/coaching staff.

Ladies and Gents, - i plead, and hope others will, not to get on Tilson's back, and also.. let's still give him a chance - He has earned our faith for a little longer yet, i'm concerned the current going's on will make people get on the Lad's back. It's not their's or Tilly's fault.. This is backroom stuff.

There is only 1 person ****ing up this club at the moment, and it's no-one in the management team.

I feel this is a tough season already, but if Tilly keeps the team afloat - he would be the miracle performer.
his hands are tied, he'll need luck and support to keep the team together and morale up...

Are we going to have enough in the squad for seven on the bench Friday?

I do wonder if we will fill an 18 man squad - Last year at leeds, we only named 4 subs if i recall??

Back