• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Andy_Shrimp

First XI
Ok,

Went out for a beer tonight and had a good time.

I got chatting to this scouse girl sitting at a table in the bar and we got on really well. We had a good laugh and really seemed to get on with each other. We must have been talking for ages as the waitress in the wine bar had brought us quite a few drinks, although I would add I was drinking orange and lemonade (yes, weak but I have a big meeting tomorrow so want to stay sober). Anyway, I realised that I hadn't visited the mens room for a while so off I went went. When I got back she says " oh I need to go too" So off she goes.

BUT as she had been seated for the whole time I never noticed the crutches. When she gets up I also notice the reason why she needs them, she has one leg. I have to say I was a bit shocked at first but chose not to comment. She comes back and we have a couple of more drinks. She (I may have got this wrong, but don't think so) suggests that we continue the evening back at mine. I say that I have an early start (which I do) and that perhaps we could meet up again. She agrees and gives me her mobile number and home number. I agree to call her to meet up.

Now, she was nice and very attractive and I would love to catch up again. BUT what if things progress and we end up in the "advance stage" position. Now I always thought I wouldn't have a problem, and neither should I as she is no different to any other girl although minus a limb. Although now it could be come a realilty, I am concerned that I could be put off and thus hurt her feelings.

What should I do? I have to call her but do I make my excuses and not meet up or bite the bullet and think sod it, she and I get on, it doesn't make a difference?

I say it doesn't make a difference, but I really don't want to seem to act awkward, even if I do, initially.

It is unsettling when we find that what we had thought was a solid principle turns out to be anything but.... It is one thing to decide on a course of action in theory, quite another when cold hard facts are involved.

But the most important part of any relationship is how well you get on with her as a person, and from the sound of it you hit it off really well. I think that your biggest problem here is that you are worrying about how you might react. Don't let that stop you. We all have to deal with difficult and awkward situations at times, but almost always we wonder what all the fuss was about afterwards. Give her a ring, and go out for another drink and get to know her better.

at least you can run away from it though if you get cold feet at the advance stage!

sorry!

Go and meet her, if you hit it off that well, it's definitely worth following up on! Although in my case I think the scouse accent would maybe put me off more than what limbs she does or does not have!

Reminds me of a certain situation in a book by Kevin Sampson (damn my short-term memory-loss!!!)

If shes a nice person that should overide any physical disabilities she may have and if you like dher before you noticed her missing limb thenwhat difference sohuld it make?

The major concern, as mentioned by a previous poster, is her place of origin. Hold on to your wallet.

Go and meet her, if you hit it off that well, it's definitely worth following up on! Although in my case I think the scouse accent would maybe put me off more than what limbs she does or does not have!

Reminds me of a certain situation in a book by Kevin Sampson (damn my short-term memory-loss!!!)

Is the ginger lass from Girls Aloud not a scouse Rich?

I had a mate do a similar thing. His name is Sam but a lot of people call him Guy the Gorilla but I am not really sure why - Think its something to do with monkey world.

Anyway he was out in Crawley one night and ended up getting hold of a bird we all knew but he didnt called Helen. Now this Helen bird is fit but there is one slight draw back to her which I will come to later.

Anyway Guy is grafting her all night he finally gets hold of her on the dance floor. He is snogging her face off and having a sly grope for hours. Now I can for the life of me remember if he nailed her or not but thats not really the story.

A week of so later we were round my mates house and Guy comes in. Conversation goes as follows.

LADS - How did last week go mate
GUY - Not bad had a good night
LADS - Did you get a result
GUY - Yes a girl called Helen xxx - She was fit.
LADS - Yes she is fit - Did the fact she only has one arm not bother you.
GUY - SHE ONLY HAS ONE ARM
LADS -Surely you knew realised.
GUY - I wondered why she didnt want to hold hands.

Needless to say i dont think he called her again and I since found out from ex-Mrs DtS that she has got married recently.

In answer to yuor dilema Andy I would say go for a 2nd date and see how it goes. She will be used to blokes ****ing her off so if you cant deal with her slight imperfection it will come as no suprise I suspect.

:finger:

powder, tis a classic

Did she tell you her Vital statistics were 36,29,4x2?:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

go for it mate... you shouldnt leg things leg this leg in the way!

Go for it mate, take her out for a few scoops, get her legless and then tell her you fancy a legover. Hopefully she'll oblige by spreading it.......

Now to beat Dts to the pun.

Will she get a Snaking or Woodworm first? :hilarious: :hilarious:

Go for it. Get married and have kids.

Just think of the benefits in years to come when you attend your children's Sports Days at school. You will be red hot favourites in the parents three-legged race. This will, of course, be offset by the parents hopscotch event, where she will be OK leaping onto number 1, but all will go tits-up from there.

Go for it. Get married and have kids.

Just think of the benefits in years to come when you attend your children's Sports Days at school. You will be red hot favourites in the parents three-legged race. This will, of course, be offset by the parents hopscotch event, where she will be OK leaping onto number 1, but all will go tits-up from there.

hahahahahah

Back