• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Leeboy

Original and possibly best
Staff member
Dear all,

As you are probably aware by now, our dear friend Napster has had to leave the backroom staff of Shrimperzone.com.

This has left myself as the sole owner and financier of the website (  
wow.gif
 ) so I thought long and hard about who to ask to help with replacing the void left by both Naps and Mike.

The candidates had to be intelligent, knowledgable but above all else know where the bar is.

But as I had no luck finding anyone with the first two attributes I thought sod it, I'll ask the first couple of Shrimperzoners I see in the Spread  
biggrin.gif

And so it came to pass that Matt the Shrimp, Uxbridge Shrimper and Spaceman Spiff picked up the gauntlet ( or should that be poisoned chalice? ) and became the next generation of Shrimperzone co-owners.

You've probably seen them around the Hall, if not here are their mugs:

IMG_0157.jpg

Steve ( Spiff ), Matt ( MtS ) and James ( Uxbridge ).

Along with myself* **, we will strive to keep Shrimperzone possibly the Number One Southend United Fans Website.

I thank you

LB

*Oh, and Bob Cratchitt
wink.gif

** And McNasty
biggrin.gif

Good luck. I was hoping SZ would be left in good hands...

... but now I'll just have to hope for the best against all the odds.

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Nov. 22 2005,07:39)]Good luck. I was hoping SZ would be left in good hands...

tounge.gif
Right, you're banned
mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Uxbridge Shrimper @ Nov. 22 2005,10:21)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Nov. 22 2005,07:39)]Good luck. I was hoping SZ would be left in good hands...

tounge.gif
Right, you're banned  
mad.gif
ghostface.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Nov. 22 2005,09:40)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Uxbridge Shrimper @ Nov. 22 2005,10:21)]
[b said:

tounge.gif
Right, you're banned  
mad.gif
ghostface.gif
Ok, you're back in now
tounge.gif

Good luck with this boys.
It was good to meet most of you on Saturday before the game!

Is it like Star Wars? A New Beginning, A New Hope?
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Nov. 22 2005,09:43)]Good luck with this boys.
It was good to meet most of you on Saturday before the game!

Is it like Star Wars?  A New Beginning, A New Hope?
tounge.gif
More like Indiana Jones! The Temple of Doom!!!
biggrin.gif

edit:

Only kidding, good luck!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Nov. 22 2005,11:10)]So the website might actually get updated now and again then, huh!?

wink.gif
so you are offering to do it then Kev, by all means take it on. After all i never getting any mention when it comes to this site*
and where would they be without the advert at the top of this forum for mcnasty's firm or the RSS utility, blah blah, *sulk*, *sulk*

*accept a small asterix mention.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ Nov. 22 2005,12:43)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Nov. 22 2005,11:10)]So the website might actually get updated now and again then, huh!?

wink.gif
so you are offering to do it then Kev, by all means take it on. After all i never getting any mention when it comes to this site*
and where would they be without the advert at the top of this forum for mcnasty's firm or the RSS utility, blah blah, *sulk*, *sulk*

*accept a small asterix mention.
Do us a favour, Andee... look what happened when Kev took over the Prediction League*. What a fiasco!

tounge.gif

*Which I won.

smile.gif

I'm just impressed (and grateful) for the fact that people are coming forward to do this. Use a service? Everyone loves to. Give up time to helping it happen? Sorry pal, I've got too much on my plate already...

Good luck to you all, and special thanks to Andee for the "unsung hero" Role!

smile.gif

PS - I know it costs to run this. SET UP A PAYPAL ACCOUNT! It takes seconds and I am not the only person who has offered a donation via paypal. Think about it!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ Nov. 22 2005,11:50)]I'm just impressed (and grateful) for the fact that people are coming forward to do this. Use a service? Everyone loves to. Give up time to helping it happen? Sorry pal, I've got too much on my plate already...

Good luck to you all, and special thanks to Andee for the "unsung hero" Role!

smile.gif

PS - I know it costs to run this. SET UP A PAYPAL ACCOUNT!  It takes seconds and I am not the only person who has offered a donation via paypal. Think about it!!
Yep, this ain't cheap. I'll donate as well if a paypal account is opened.

I was told exactly how much a month it costs to run on Sat & as I said, I'll donate a bit if required!

I mentioned the PayPal thing to the owners before but they were not forthcoming. I have the page ready to go with the PayPal link , all they need to do is open up an account. I could always use my own but for tax purposes I would prefer an account for ShrimperZone.

Back