• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

A pint with perth shrimper

Dear Zoners,

I'll be in the spread tonight before the match and would love to meet any of you guys.
I've travelled 10,000 miles and am totally shagged out but am so looking forward to the match.

In true blind date style i'll be wearing a black jacket and a brown, red stripy beany so please introduce yourself.
If i've got my beany off due to the heat i'll be the one with grey hair far too grey for my young 31 years.

Love to meet as many of you as possible.

My names Scott to those who don't know.
Probably a bit wierd if some grey haired fella was approached with the question
"Excuse me, are you Perth Shrimper?"

See you tonight!!!!!!

Sorry- evening games mean I have to go to the game straight from the train.

if you make it to the spread afterwards I might see you then

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ April 01 2005,11:54)]Sorry- evening games mean I have to go to the game straight from the train.

if you make it to the spread afterwards I might see you then
Lucky ol' Scott wont meet Napster ...

wink.gif

Perth

All the Shrimperzone FC boys will be in the pub before and after the match. Me and GNH will be at pub around 4pm. See you later

Im a bit under the weather so instead of 4pm, i might be there from about 4.30pm instead ...

tounge.gif

Indeed I shall be there from about 4. I will be easy to spot as I will be wearing a polo shirt with GNH on the back
wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (perth shrimper @ April 01 2005,12:32)]My names Scott to those who don't know.
Probably a bit wierd if some grey haired fella was approached with the question
"Excuse me, are you Perth Shrimper?"
Scott, over the last few years I've been stopped in many different places and asked if I'm "Westcliff / Jávea Shrimper". Only last week I was followed up the terrace at CD Jávea by an English lad who tapped me on the shoulder and asked "''cuse me, mate, are you Jávea Shrimper?"!!

Bizarre!

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BARRY HARRIS @ April 01 2005,12:21)]Me and GNH will be at pub around 4pm. See you later
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Barry Harris @ Circa 2pm today
Ooooh, I've got to go home this afternoon as I've got sooooooooooooooooooo much to sirt out with the quiz and everything.
Bazza, Baazzzzaaa, BAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
How dare you lie to me Mr Harris!

I won´t be at tonights game Scott, I´m currently in Barcelona, but I´m looking forward to meeting you in Cardiff.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chaco27saf @ April 01 2005,18:02)]I won´t be at tonights game Scott, I´m currently in Barcelona, but I´m looking forward to meeting you in Cardiff.
Popping down to see us, Seth? We're only five hours away! Oh! and there's also a Spanish Shrimper in the Barcelona area ...

WS

wink.gif

Back