• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fbm

Blue tinted optimist⭐
Please, in time for next weeks home game, have it fixed so that fans can watch the feed on the telly in the bar.

The reason is that every game, Dagenham Dave, or Dagenham Kev, or whatever his name is, wanders into the East Blacks and then proceeds to slag off everyone and everything SUFC related. Then, after about half an houir, he retires to the bar where he stays and everyone else can watch the game in peace.

Today however, he couldn't watch the game in the bar (TV or feed broken?) and so stayed in the East Blacks for the whole game. Now I'm all for freedom of speech and all that, but today was absolutely incessant and whilst most people laughed it off, some were getting pretty cheesed off and next week I'll fear for his safety if he does the same again.

Do us all a favour and get that TV fixed please.

Thanks

Please, in tome for next weeks home gamee, have it fixed so that fans can watch the feed on the telly in the bar.

The reasonj is that every game, Dagenham Dave, or Dagenham Kev, or whatever his name is, wanders into the East Blacks and then proceeds to slag off everyone and everything SUFC related. Then, after about half an houir, he retires to the bar where he stays and everyone else can watch the game in peace.

Today however, he couldn't watch the game in the bar (TV or feed broken?) and so stayed in the East Blacks for the whole game. Now I/m all for freedom of speech nd all that, but today was absolutely incessant and whilst most people laughed it off, some were getting pretty cheesed off and next week I'll fear for his safety if he does the same again.

Thanks

Brilliant lol,Dagenham Kev for chairman.

Please, in tome for next weeks home gamee, have it fixed so that fans can watch the feed on the telly in the bar.

The reasonj is that every game, Dagenham Dave, or Dagenham Kev, or whatever his name is, wanders into the East Blacks and then proceeds to slag off everyone and everything SUFC related. Then, after about half an houir, he retires to the bar where he stays and everyone else can watch the game in peace.

Today however, he couldn't watch the game in the bar (TV or feed broken?) and so stayed in the East Blacks for the whole game. Now I/m all for freedom of speech nd all that, but today was absolutely incessant and whilst most people laughed it off, some were getting pretty cheesed off and next week I'll fear for his safety if he does the same again.

Thanks

Dear fbm, I understand your angst but in these enlightened times we need to embrace diversity and as such cannot afford to be Dagenham-ist. Those poor souls from the darker corners of Essex that are best known for a ford car or an affected Stacey are a minority peoples that must be included in society. It's not their fault.

Dont usually sit in the East Greens so I wouldn't hear it, but that must have been the bellend I could hear all game, just plain embarrassing.

Surely everyone knows DK and knows he's mentally ill and should just ignore him.

Surely everyone knows DK and knows he's mentally ill and should just ignore him.

Regulars do, but there were some non regulars today and it was far worse than anything this season. Also it's not always easy to ignore stuff like "Worst team in Essex, woo-oo-oo-oo, Rubbish Sturrock, Southend Manor are better, woo-oo-oo-oo" when it's almost directly behind you every 30 seconds.

He once tried making eye contact with me. I knew his previous and started talking about women so that if he was earwigging it would most definitely be off his radar.

I pretty much sat next to this guy today and my girlfriend loved it. At least when the game isn't the best, you can have a laugh at this plonker.

When we scored the 3rd, it seemed to **** this guy right off. When he walked in at the start, he shouted 'come on Stockport!', why bother coming if you hate Southend?

The man is the biggest ponce going the does not work ,he goes about 6 games a week for nothing plus gets his rent payed
god I wish was mentally ill

Sums up how other people have sunk much more than Kev's presence at a game. Someone has a mental illness and comment is made not on why he behaves like he does but on how much it's thought he might be sponging off the state. Pathetic.

I would also have thought that a message to the club might be better directed to the club itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back