• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

bluesbloke

Schoolboy
as i'm sure there must've been some zoners involved, i just wanted to publicly thank all those that helped out with regard to the incident at the front of the west stand block s at the end of today's game.

my old man is perfectly fine after his tumble and, because of certain individuals, i didn't get into trouble because of those wise heads that were around me cooling me down in the aftermath.

again, cheers to all. we both appreciate the actions and efforts of all those involved.

UTB!!! :smile::smile::smile:

Glad he's alright Paul, I couldn't believe how slow the response team seemed to be.

Glad to hear your dads ok, st johns not at their fastest today just glad it wasn't serious

st are never the fastest any day at the hall last season a lady was smacked in the face by one of our player during the warm up .The ball hit her so hard the poor woman passed out . it took ages for the medics to get up the stairs to the southupper .Glad to hear your dad is ok .

st are never the fastest any day at the hall last season a lady was smacked in the face by one of our player during the warm up .The ball hit her so hard the poor woman passed out . it took ages for the medics to get up the stairs to the southupper .Glad to hear your dad is ok .

I'm glad she was OK, but I guess that sums up our shooting this season, that a lady got hit in the face in the South Upper!:blush:

Glad your dad is ok, St Johns are voluntary basic medics who do their best. There is only 1 Paramedic on duty match days, and he/she is only there for the players.

The club should also have another 2 fully qualified medics for crowds above 5k but "skirt" with regs due to finances allegedly.

Wasn't this Firestorm's missus?

That was from a freddy practise strike in the front row of south upper wasn't it? Remember the strike blindsiding her as she was walking along the aisle.

Wasn't pretty viewing from the west stand :-(

Back