• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

    Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

    New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

    Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

    Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

A question for our Accountants on here re VAT


Oct 18, 2012
Ooooh Doctor
Help from any of our accountants on here

I have a UK VAT registered company,which has provided secretarial fees to a German company who has supplied their DE number

Do I charge them VAT on my services or as EU company do I disregard the VAT

Looked at VAT help page and my head is spinning with the different scenerio's

If any of our qualified accountants could help would be appreciate and not those qualified by the University of life bollox

Or anyone that runs a company and supplies services abroad