• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

A Quiz for Thursday (rather than the Thursday Quiz!)

I dont think it'll work well on the computer. Different speeds of internet etc people might not have a chance of even answering a question.

I have been in loads of quizzes in chat on the net Hils .It works believe me.

There is of course a lot of banter and fun with stupid answers ..and I was first etc ..but that all adds to it...

I dont think it'll work well on the computer. Different speeds of internet etc people might not have a chance of even answering a question.

Fair point i guess........seeing some of those speeds that came up with the speed test thread, i think I would be lagging right behind.

That is my excuse for being thick and i am sticking to it

Depends what time on Sunday. I'm doing the Godfather bit so I might not be back until the evening.

You can't have teams online unless it is something you agree about offline etc

Yes Paul Sunday night. ..

Ok, I'll let you know when I'm back. I may have to start bring up junior in the ways of the Force.....

I have reservations about this, that would leave me using the laptop which is as reliable as the most unreliable thing you can think of (I can't think of one at the moment) but suffice to say, it's slow and keeps reverting back to main menu! Bit of a hinderance in a quiz I think.

I have reservations about this, that would leave me using the laptop which is as reliable as the most unreliable thing you can think of (I can't think of one at the moment) but suffice to say, it's slow and keeps reverting back to main menu! Bit of a hinderance in a quiz I think.

This is hardly the quizmasters fault.;)

I'll give you odds, if you stop stealing my teammates. ;)

LOL... the Morganator should not be underestimated in the pub quiz scenario. What that boy doesn't know about pop music ain't worth knowing. Stats, Lee & I only lost by a point in the SZFC pub quiz to a team with 8 people on it...!

:p

A twice yearly SZ pub quiz though... that would be a laugh. We'll work on it next year. And yes, Stokes, you'd be forced to come to Roots Hall too...

:support:

Back