• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Firestorm

Pedant
Seeing Yorkies Mac Thread , and always having a thing about us getting the poorer relative, here is my 11

Daryl Flahavan
Bob Worthington
Peter Watson
Tom Jordan
Frank Lampard
Colin Morris
Terry Nicholl
Alan Little
Tes Bramble
Danny Greaves
Jimmy Shankly

Subs
Chris Guthrie
Dave Worthington
Dom Iorfa

On ability Colin Morris and Daryl are debateable, although their son/brother did play at a higher level.

Last edited:
Seeing Yorkies Mac Thread , and always having a thing about us getting the poorer relative, here is my 11

Daryl Flahavan
Bob Worthington
Peter Watson
Tom Jordan
Frank Lampard
Colin Morris
Terry Nicholl
Alan Little
Tes Bramble
Danny Greaves
Jimmy Shankly

Subs
Bill Guthrie
Frank Worthington
Dom Iorfa

On ability Colin Morris and Daryl are debateable, although their son/brother did play at a higher level.

I believe we had his lesser known brother Dave Worthington.....Frank was quite a decent player and shagged over 2,000 women.

Daryl Flahavan
Bob Worthington
Peter Watson
Tom Jordan
Frank Lampard
Colin Morris
Terry Nicholl
Alan Little
Tes Bramble
Danny Greaves
Jimmy Shankly

Subs
Bill Guthrie
Frank Worthington
Dom Iorfa

Who is Bill Guthrie .

I believe we had his lesser known brother Dave Worthington.....Frank was quite a decent player and shagged over 2,000 women.
We had BOTH his lesser known brothers-Dave played RB,Bob LB.

Damian scannell.
Didnt Louie Soures have a brother who played higher up the leagues?

Back