• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

A truly inspirational story!

KrustyTheKray

President
Read this story about a guy and his handicapped son, it's unreal what this pair have achieved!

Anything is possible after you read this and watch the youtube video at the end.

smile.gif

A trully humbling tale...

Amazing!

I'm gobsmacked. What a truly extraordinary story.

Thanks Tony.....just for posting it.

It's bookmarked and when my life feels it's getting the sh!tty end of the stick, as it does now and again, I know all I have to do is read that and play the video and realise just how lucky I am to have done the things I've done, seen the things I've seen and have the things I have.

Cheers

Phil

It's unreal what the pair of them go through!

It gives real inspiration to others, that you can achieve that goal in life!

Anything is possible when you put your mind to it.

WOW !

Brings perspective to our lives doesnt it ? What a truly great story.

I too have bookmarked it and will be forwarding it around, these two deserve....... well i dont know what they deserve as everything i can think of isnt good enough for what they have done.

Back