• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I see on another thread that there was a screw up re tickets.

The same happened to us - as a treat for my eldest's b'day we today used the always excellent Blues Lounge hosted by the genial David Crown.

No issues re any of it bar the tickets which when I looked at them just before transferring to our seats in the stand noticed that each was separate re from each other not only re seat number but also row - hardly what we wanted.

I mentioned this to David - he said to just sit anywhere which is what we did, only then to be told by a steward we were in the seats of David and a colleague! Initially we were asked to move but seeing I was a little miffed they said we could stay where we were.

Then at half time they were waiting for us with apologies and signed balls!

Top stuff. Screw ups happen, it's how you deal with them that matters.

Well done SUFC.

I would like to single out Sue Page of the Commercial Department. She deserves great praise for all she does for the fans and the club in general. Saw her yesterday sorting out the ticket problem and also saw a man with a signed ball after half time. For those that have never tried it, the Blues Lounge is well worth a visit. David Crown is a great host.

Back