• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillKenny

OK Aberdeen Shrimper, you did kind of ask for this; The following are all verbatim quotes from posts that you have made to this forum.

1. Thug/Wannabe Hardman - "What goes around comes around, and if it is indeed true then this will not go away and there will be reprisals" Talking about O's fans.

2. Personal Insults - "The dickless single brain cell West Ham wannabees" again on O's fans

3. Sexist/Defamation of Character - "Mggie (Thatcher) like a bit of bum action..........I would pay her"

4. Jokes at the expense of the disabled - A Jeremy Beadle joke not worth repeating her

5. Racist terminology - "2 fingers up at the sweaties"

So I don't see why you are getting all upset with what I said about you.

You really are a charming fellow.

Anyway thanks to RC and Cricko for your common sense approach to this and seriously good luck for the rest of the season.

Cheers

Come & live in Scotland for the time me & AS have been up here, encounter the day to day racism we have to put up with, with almost no recourse or complaint process, then come back and enlighten us all as to why he's not justified in being slightly aggrieved. Cause and effect "mate", pure & simple!

Come & live in Scotland for the time me & AS have been up here, encounter the day to day racism we have to put up with, with almost no recourse or complaint process, then come back and enlighten us all as to why he's not justified in being slightly aggrieved. Cause and effect "mate", pure & simple!

That is fair enough GS, and I think most people who have been in Scotland for a prolonged period will know that you speak the truth to a certain extent, however, anytime we visit places like Luton, Leyton, Bradford, Oldham etc..(ie. anywhere with sizeable ethnic communities), the number of comments on this and other boards containing bitter racial undertones are predictable and somewhat tiresome.

Now I am not a supporter of the need to be PC to the point of being effectively mute, but some people's anger from our inability to beat Orient yesterday has produced some of these borderline racist comments which are completely unecessary.

OK Aberdeen Shrimper, you did kind of ask for this; The following are all verbatim quotes from posts that you have made to this forum.

1. Thug/Wannabe Hardman - "What goes around comes around, and if it is indeed true then this will not go away and there will be reprisals" Talking about O's fans.

2. Personal Insults - "The dickless single brain cell West Ham wannabees" again on O's fans

3. Sexist/Defamation of Character - "Mggie (Thatcher) like a bit of bum action..........I would pay her"

4. Jokes at the expense of the disabled - A Jeremy Beadle joke not worth repeating her

So I don't see why you are getting all upset with what I said about you.

You really are a charming fellow.

Anyway thanks to RC and Cricko for your common sense approach to this and seriously good luck for the rest of the season.

Cheers

Not even going to take the bait mate.......

I am bigger and better then you

Good day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back