• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Abu Ogogo Signs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't have signed him at all. At Dagenham he would have been conditioned to hate Southend and that's something you can't unlearn. Who knows whether instinct would kick in against Dagenham and he'd unconsciously stick a leg out to divert a cross in, purely because that's what his brain is used to?

Are you for real??

Surely ?

I wouldn't have signed him at all. At Dagenham he would have been conditioned to hate Southend and that's something you can't unlearn. Who knows whether instinct would kick in against Dagenham and he'd unconsciously stick a leg out to divert a cross in, purely because that's what his brain is used to?
You certainly know how to put it out there mate!

I'm being deadly serious. I'm not gonna go as far as saying he's a double agent but I do believe his love for them is more than his love for us. That might lead to some awkward situations where he might show loyalty to them over us, that's all I'm saying.

Are you for real??

Surely ?
Ha ha, a dozen posts ago the same poster stated he wasn't going to say anymore on the subject; more has been posted, more of the same.
I get the impression he isn't keen on Dagenham, maybe he and Dag Kev could discuss the merits of the place and the damage caused to our sainted Kevin Maher by going there?

I'm being deadly serious. I'm not gonna go as far as saying he's a double agent but I do believe his love for them is more than his love for us. That might lead to some awkward situations where he might show loyalty to them over us, that's all I'm saying.
It’s me or you are an right idiot ??‍♂️ I don’t mind if Legia signed players from Wisla Krakow, long as they help us to reach the Champion League group stage!!

If Abu Ogogo hated us so much, why he was very keen to sign for us?! If I hate other club, I wouldn’t sign for them, simple as that. Ogogo experiences will help us to challenge for promotion as he know the league & he was highly rated by Bristol Rovers fans.

Excellent! - You've now overtaken Shrimpet Steve and hadenoughblues as my favourite poster:Happy:

You'd be surprised.
This is a growing trend and we need to stamp it out of our game for and for all.

Can anyone name an ex SUFC player that scored an own goal or purposely got himself a red card just to help out his old club ?

Put it this way, would you be happy fornicating with a lass who had been with your brother for several years and calls him the best love she ever had? He played for them last year and says it's his home, is it ridiculous to think he's signed for us to take Southend out of the equation so his club can reign supreme instead?

What like your club captain John White you mean?
He's been here for two relegations, my exact case in point. His old mates at Colchester will be heaving in laughter. But with Whitey, he's made more appearances for us so now bleeds more Southend blue than Colchester blue. Until Ogogo can say the same, I won't be participating in the love-inn.

He's been here for two relegations, my exact case in point. His old mates at Colchester will be heaving in laughter. But with Whitey, he's made more appearances for us so now bleeds more Southend blue than Colchester blue. Until Ogogo can say the same, I won't be participating in the love-inn.

I stayed there.
Beautiful fried breakfast in the morning and a good vegetarian option too.

Put it this way, would you be happy fornicating with a lass who had been with your brother for several years and calls him the best love she ever had? He played for them last year and says it's his home, is it ridiculous to think he's signed for us to take Southend out of the equation so his club can reign supreme instead?
I need more details. Age? What does she look like? What is she into? Vital stats? And just so I'm not coming across too shallow (might be a bit late now), what is her IQ and does she like playing Scrabble on cold winter nights?

Oh! ? Please do, it will make your post that little bit funnier.

I'm just wondering how paranoid you must have been over the past 3 years. How many sleeper agents do you think we fielded in that abysmal time?

I'm enjoying this too much. You've made my day!

Definitely on the wind up

So, @BarryBlue52 is saying " don't sign any players, that used to play for other football clubs"

This is either one of the more wearisome "jokes" on here or it might be one of the more worrying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back