• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

kick him out or let him stay?

• Kick him out

Votes: 34 97.1%
  • Let him stay

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

steveo

mine to stay the same please
Has been released on bail. He will be tagged and has to promise to be good. Great, more waste of tax payers money when we could simply deport him to Jordan but we wont because he might be harshly treated there.

One of the most annoying things is, some blioe representing the Muslim Council of Britain, was on 5 live this morning and was given the chance to say something worthwhile, but instead chose to defend him and basically say he hasnt really done anything wrong.

Sorry, I don't buy this at all. Do wrong then accept the consequences, why should we have to fund him? Same for any other foreign nationals, if you're here on a non UK (or even EU) passport and you do wrong then you go home, whatever awaits you.

The bare fact is that he cannot be sent back as he may face the death penalty in his own country. One of the tenets of the human rights law/legislation is that nobody can be extradited to a country that still has the death penalty on it's staute books.

One of his bail conditions is that he doesnt have any contact with Osama Bin Laden. I mean, how ridiculous

Interesting article today in The Daily Mail's bigotry section - surprisingly they reckon it's "political correctness gone mad all over again." There's also an article on "celebrities who look like their pets" in the centre spread which is worth a look.

Where I live in the UAE by the way, if I stole so much as a bar of chocolate my feet wouldn't touch the floor, I'd be on the next plane home, being deported, along with my family. I don't know the details of this case but as everyone knows the score here and the punishments are harsh, the crime level is exceptionally low. Makes me think about the UK in a new light sometimes.....

Last edited:
The bare fact is that he cannot be sent back as he may face the death penalty in his own country. One of the tenets of the human rights law/legislation is that nobody can be extradited to a country that still has the death penalty on it's staute books.

A firebrand preacher once described as “Osama bin Laden’s right-hand man in Europe” is due to be freed within days after being granted bail by an immigration tribunal.

Let him go home and face the death penalty...if he is behind terror bombings, he will still be able to arrange bombings of innocent Brits etc etc

So what would you rather canveyshrimper

A: Be allowed to stay in the UK, preaching his hate and possibly arranging terror campaigns that may ulimately end up killing you or a loved one

B: Send him home and risk him being given the death penalty

What do you think eh!!!

A firebrand preacher once described as “Osama bin Laden’s right-hand man in Europe” is due to be freed within days after being granted bail by an immigration tribunal.

Let him go home and face the death penalty...if he is behind terror bombings, he will still be able to arrange bombings of innocent Brits etc etc

So what would you rather canveyshrimper

A: Be allowed to stay in the UK, preaching his hate and possibly arranging terror campaigns that may ulimately end up killing you or a loved one

B: Send him home and risk him being given the death penalty

What do you think eh!!!

I don't know about Canvey, but I would rather the UK complied with international Human Rights conventions, especially as we do place ourselves in the upper levels of morality in the world.

Alternatively , if we send him home, he could well start orchestrating terrorist activity from the Middle East, where there is likely to be far less monitoring of his actions in place.

I don't know about Canvey, but I would rather the UK complied with international Human Rights conventions, especially as we do place ourselves in the upper levels of morality in the world.

Alternatively , if we send him home, he could well start orchestrating terrorist activity from the Middle East, where there is likely to be far less monitoring of his actions in place.

Your choice fella...I wish to live personally and anyone that advocates a scumbag terrorist like that living in the uk has a screw loose...Wonder if you will still be bleating on about human rights when one of your loved ones is dead...

I would really like someone who has suffered at the hands of these terrorist scum to post their views on here!!

Your choice fella...I wish to live personally and anyone that advocates a scumbag terrorist like that living in the uk has a screw loose...Wonder if you will still be bleating on about human rights when one of your loved ones is dead...

I would really like someone who has suffered at the hands of these terrorist scum to post their views on here!!

I am not bleating on about Human rights, I am mentioning that as a "leading nation" in the world we ought to be complying with international conventions as opposed to going against the "Civilised" world.

Personally I do not believe that criminals should have as many human rights as others whilst they are serving their sentence (if a reduction in human rights is part and parcel of the sentence it may well act as a deterrent in the more minor crimes).

Last edited:
if we deported him to Mars, would that be okay (?) as there would be no chance of him having the death penalty and we would all be safe!

Having just read that "Jordan is one of a number with which the UK has signed a memorandum which ministers say will ensure that any deported terrorism suspects will not face torture or ill-treatment on return" I cannot see that extraditing him is in breach if the International Convention - Although he is not a Terrorist suspect in Jordan, he has been convicted.

Stupid human rights law.

Personally I do not believe that criminals should not have as many human rights as others whilst they are serving their sentence

This is the typical mamby pamby PC view that is dragging this country down. Do the criminals think of their victims human rights when they are committing the crime? Course they dont. If it was made clear that you automatically give up your human rights when comitting crime, it might reduce the crime rate.
Instead we end up with prisons run by muslim prisoners because the officials are worried about upsetting them. Another problem caused by "British" Muslims.

And when the Muslim council has a chance to speak out against this bloke, they just cant bring themselves to do it.

I mentioned on a different post about the fact there was more trouble in London on the night of the Champs League final than there was in Moscow. This was because the fans knew what would happen to them in Moscow so they behaved themselves.

This is the typical mamby pamby PC view that is dragging this country down. Do the criminals think of their victims human rights when they are committing the crime? Course they dont. If it was made clear that you automatically give up your human rights when comitting crime, it might reduce the crime rate.
Instead we end up with prisons run by muslim prisoners because the officials are worried about upsetting them. Another problem caused by "British" Muslims.

And when the Muslim council has a chance to speak out against this bloke, they just cant bring themselves to do it.

I mentioned on a different post about the fact there was more trouble in London on the night of the Champs League final than there was in Moscow. This was because the fans knew what would happen to them in Moscow so they behaved themselves.

Ooops I seem to have a double negative in there...I have edited my original post

Ooops I seem to have a double negative in there...I have edited my original post
lol, well maybe your attitude isnt as mamby pamby as it forst appeared then.

And I agree entirely with the forgoing certain human rights when convicted of a crime.

Mind you , If I was inside i might feel otherwise.....

lol, well maybe your attitude isnt as mamby pamby as it forst appeared then.

Christ No, I am a believer in following laws, National and International and I will defend Human Rights of the innocent, but defending serving criminals does not stack up with the upholding of the law thing . (Obviously within reason)

Really? So how come some computer geek is going through a extradition hearing to the US?

Back