• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Academy Player Watch

Chapperz

Striker
A bit bored and wanted to see where players from our academy our currently plying their trade. Only including those who joined before turning 18. If there are any players I've missed or errors, post away.

Capture.PNG

The 0 appearances stat for Iorfa is wrong. He's fallen out of favour since the Portuguese revolution but Dominic Iorfa has played 84 times for Wolves in the Championship. (Possibly the error came because he was sent on loan to Ipswich last season and he hasn't played for Wolves' first team since.)

Edit: sorry just realised the 1st team appearances is for Southend, I assumed it was showing how many times they'd played for their new team.

Good stats. I believe Northampton did have to pay a fee for Jack Bridge.

Harry Crawford any one?

I think that list just goes to show how few academy players actually make it

Kane Ferdinand is a strange one. Had that brilliant season with us at a young age.

The 0 appearances stat for Iorfa is wrong. He's fallen out of favour since the Portuguese revolution but Dominic Iorfa has played 84 times for Wolves in the Championship. (Possibly the error came because he was sent on loan to Ipswich last season and he hasn't played for Wolves' first team since.)

Edit: sorry just realised the 1st team appearances is for Southend, I assumed it was showing how many times they'd played for their new team.

I was considering adding appearances for their current team but didn't know whether to include total or for current season. Might just add both!

I like that you class Scottish premier lower than conference south - fairly accurate:Smile:

Suggestion to add Chay Cooper to the list. My understanding is we got 15% of whatever the Iorfa fee was.

Btw I don't know @Chapperz if this is a Google Sheet or something at the moment but if you're willing to share it via that method I'm sure a few of us would be interested in keeping it expanded and updated!

Back