• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TV Highlights Accrington Stanley 1-2 Southend Utd

My two penny worth. Kelman will be gone at the end of the season, too good. Shocking defending generally. Not a penalty, but I’ll take it

well taken by Kelman, was just tripped for the penalty but seen them not given as made most of it, think it was Barrett with the free kick that hit the post, very unlucky, could of been a much higher scoring game in the end, about time we had some luck go our way:Clap:

watching that if we keep Charlie, Brandon and Sam next season we've got a solid place to start from. oh and thats a pen all day long, if he doesn't stick his leg out goodship has a free shot on goal

Kelman is such a natural and talented goal scorer. We’ve been desperate for the next Freddy, just maybe we’ve found him.

Alas I think he won’t be around for too long so let’s enjoy the kid while we can. He’s a star in the making.

Maybe be the pen was 50/50 but blimey we went a year without a pen until recently so perhaps we’re due a few decisions going our way.

Great strike from Kelman! Looks like a natural goalscorer.

Kelman is such a natural and talented goal scorer. We’ve been desperate for the next Freddy, just maybe we’ve found him.

Alas I think he won’t be around for too long so let’s enjoy the kid while we can. He’s a star in the making.

Wearing No. 23!!!:Worthy::Worthy::Worthy:

Kelman isn't fit to polish the boots of Eastwood. I know it's a dire season and you want something to grab ahold of to make you happy, but seriously have a word.

Kelman isn't fit to polish the boots of Eastwood. I know it's a dire season and you want something to grab ahold of to make you happy, but seriously have a word.

Completely different players and it’s a different game to 15 years ago. But Charlie is not far past his 18th birthday and Freddie was almost 21 when he came to us. I think Charlie has enormous potential and strikes the ball very cleanly - he seems to have the same instinct for a goal. Players are dissuaded from running with the ball these days.

Someone needs to have a word with you after 50,000 posts

Kelman, Hopper, Goodship & Humphrey would score hatful in League 2, if we get them all fit & firing in pre season. Massive potential, we need players who link well with them and give them the service & support that they need.

Kelman, Hopper, Goodship & Humphrey would score hatful in League 2, if we get them all fit & firing in pre season. Massive potential, we need players who link well with them and give them the service & support that they need.
They would all score goals in League One, the problem is, and has always been the midfield supply behind them

Back