• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Echo News Accrington Stanley defender Zaine Francis-Angol trains with Southend United

Evening Echo

The News
ACCRINGTON Stanley left-back Zaine Francis-Angol has been training with Southend United, Echosport understands.

More...

Ah, explains the win now. We had insider information. Presume Ron has got 6/7 other players from upcoming fixtures so we can get the lowdown on the way to beat the team's.

Having been embarrassed by Milligan and Hamilton, I will no longer be posting new signing youtube highlights and I am now deferring any form of excitement until I see for myself them actually kick a football

You can have a picture of him mugging off Scott Brown instead.

4287963.jpg

Having been embarrassed by Milligan and Hamilton, I will no longer be posting new signing youtube highlights and I am now deferring any form of excitement until I see for myself them actually kick a football

You can have a picture of him mugging off Scott Brown instead.

4287963.jpg
Any player who mugs off Scott Brown is OK in my book.

Brown must surely be the most nasty and thuggish player in British football right now.

Well we were all underwhelmed by non league Ben Coker when he signed and the same with Plymouth reject Ryan Leonard.

Both turned out to be very good signings.

History shows signings of the ilk of Eastwood and Collymore are extremely rare. We could easily get another Blackman or Ridgewell. I just hope Sol has an eye for a player and won't bring in players on the basis of them looking half decent on YouTube - which I can only guess is what Bond must've done.

Cant judge until (if) he plays in a blues shirt.

I would hope sol is looking for the right type of personalities as well as type of players after out current lot.

ZFA was one of the two best left backs in the National League last season (along with Salford’s, whose name escapes me). One of the few players I saw that stood out (cf. Bonne, Koroma, Josh Falkingham at Harrogate, Matt Koyslo at Halifax. It wasn’t a long list...). Very impressive as an attacking fullback; times his forays forward extremely well. Indifferent defensively, but certainly not actively bad. Good signing for any League Two side, I’d say.

Back