• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread Accrington Stanley FC vs Southend Utd

What's your starting 11 for Saturday and what do you think the result will be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Beautiful sunny day in Accrington too. Glad I remembered my hat since I'll be looking into the sun for much of the first half.... COYB!!

How on earth do people think Barratt can start this game? He has played 10 minutes in 16 months, no u23 games or anything. He’s not ready to be more than an impact sub in the last 15

Has there been any u23 matches he could have played in? Seems very odd that he hasn't been given some sort of match to build fitness seeing as we are in desperate need for options out wide.

Has there been any u23 matches he could have played in? Seems very odd that he hasn't been given some sort of match to build fitness seeing as we are in desperate need for options out wide.

Don’t think there has been many no

Always a risk to predict as there may be deals close and players dropped as a result. Am pretty certain that this won’t be the team but I’d go for

Ox
Elvis White Kiernan Clifford
Demi Dieng Mantom
Humphrys Hopper Macca

Always a risk to predict as there may be deals close and players dropped as a result. Am pretty certain that this won’t be the team but I’d go for

Ox
Elvis White Kiernan Clifford
Demi Dieng Mantom
Humphrys Hopper Macca

I would go with that too but I bet Sol starts Milligan and not Clifford.

I’d not change anything in defence or midfield but I’d swap Humphrys for Kelman to start the match. It’s a beautiful blue sky in Leigh-on-Sea so I’ll go for a Blues win. 2-1, Hopper and Kelman. Now where’s that nurse ....
So I got the line up right I hope I get the result right. If I do I’m buying lotto tickets.

I’m sure it’s because he is leaving but bearing in mind what happened there last year I wouldn’t be surprised if that could make you feel ill.

I’d not change anything in defence or midfield but I’d swap Humphrys for Kelman to start the match. It’s a beautiful blue sky in Leigh-on-Sea so I’ll go for a Blues win. 2-1, Hopper and Kelman. Now where’s that nurse ....

Hopefully you did the lottery tonight Leigh Seasider ?

Back