• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Very sad news. I'll make sure our little group know, two of whom are parents of young children themselves.

Thanks a lot blues, some things are more important. Let's show a man BLUE or RED the love and respect he deserves. 6th minute we stand and ovate a brave brave man.:thumbsup:

News like this spreads very fast, so I am certain all will join in. We'll also tell all about us, and all will join in. Terrible terrible news.

Looking at Adam Dugdales twitter account looks like his son was named Jude.
Extremely sad, can't imagine how mum and dad are feeling.

RIP Jude

Very sad news, I came on here to wish all you Shrimpers good luck and a great day tomorrow but this over rides everything else.

RIP Jude and sincere condolences to Adam and Nicola.

Terribly sad news, will share it with all the Trust's coach organisers at our "briefing" tomorrow morning so they can let their travelling supporters know.

Sleep peacefully little man.

Times journalist (and Southender) Neil Harman has tweeted this out to his followers, so the word continues to spread.

I am sure come Sunday, a large portion of the crowd will know what is happening and that there will be a suitable tribute at 1:21.

RIP little fella.

Looking at Adam Dugdales twitter account looks like his son was named Jude
Extremely sad, can't imagine how mum and dad are feeling.

RIP Jude

Minutes applause followed by a joint rendition of Beatles 'Hey Jude'.

Heart goes out to Adam. As an expecting father, I can only imagine what he is going through at the moment :sad:

Me and the girlfriend will be joining in with the applause in the 6th minute tomorrow

Back