• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Benalex

Please join in

Shrimpers, one of our players Adam Dugdale has sadly lost his young son, he of course has not travelled with our squad we are trying to set up at round of applause at the 6th minute of the match on Sunday, at a time like this it should make no difference what team we support could I ask you to join in.

Please.

Sad news that Crewe player Adam Dugdale will not be traveling to Wembley as his newborn baby had died, Crewe fans are talking about a 6th minute applause, puts things into perspective.

Thanks for posting this I have joined shrimperzone and posted a thread asking if you will join in. I and all Crewe fans hope you will. Thank you.

Sorry mate didn't see this thread and just started another one, I for one will be joining in that's for sure.

I hope all shrimpers will do the right thing and join in with the applause, I certainly will be.

Heart felt thanks from all Crewe fans to anybody from Southend that joins us in applauding for Duggie

Am guessing that the vast majority of our supporters will not be aware of this on Sunday, so hope you will not think too badly of us? Those that are aware will join in applause I have no doubt. Like we say so regularly , things like this put football in perspective.

Am guessing that the vast majority of our supporters will not be aware of this on Sunday, so hope you will not think too badly of us? Those that are aware will join in applause I have no doubt. Like we say so regularly , things like this put football in perspective.

No genuine fan will, so on behalf of all us WE THANK YOU

I'll spread the word on facebook, thanks for letting us know. Maybe something can be done to alert fans on the big screens? Just a thought.

Such sad news, will make sure everyone in our group is aware who does not know already.
As others have said, puts things into perspective, thoughts and condolences to Adam and his wife and family.

Such sad news, will make sure everyone in our group is aware who does not know already.
As others have said, puts things into perspective, thoughts and condolences to Adam and his wife and family.

Thank you Roxy, we true fans thank you for your thoughts.

Back