• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Adam Federici

Feel for Feds and reading were the better side at times and gave it a real good go:thumbsup:

Feel for Feds and reading were the better side at times and gave it a real good go:thumbsup:

Yeah was gutted for him and really wanted Reading to win. It just highlights for me how good Bentley is, he's never made a mistake that bad. Even though Federici was great overall for us I do remember him having one howler where he spilled an easy shot onto the post, luckily it rebounded straight back into his hands!

For the short time he was at Southend Adam Federici looked class and I hope this one (admittedly horrible) mistake is not now going to be the defining moment of his career.

These thing happen,keepers will sadly take the blame for every error yet the outfield players make lots of errors without getting stick.

Unlucky Fed.

Looking from the angle behind the goal, it was enough of a deflection to mean the ball went between his legs rather than hit his left leg. That said, he should have stopped it.

What a shame for him.

Show me an outfield player who has never made a blunder and I'll show you a liar. I really feel for Feds as I thought he was a class act when he played for us. Hope he gets over this and goes on to show everybody what a classy keeper he really is.

Back