• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

He looked like he had lost a bit of weight from the last time he was at RH.

If he is that fat, it shows up our team who got outpaced or pushed off the ball far too easily. He looked very dangerous on the ball.

Technically if your fatter/bigger then you will push smaller players off the ball for the likes of grant

Technically if your fatter/bigger then you will push smaller players off the ball for the likes of grant
Or Phillips, who might have been taller but as a stick insect in comparison, was shrugged off with as little effort as if he were a fly.

I like him. Also big smiles and banter when the BV were trying to rip the **** out of him. Quality act for the basement division. Knows his limits and strengths and plays to them.

Made me smile when the crowd were chanting 'you fat *******' to him and he turned round to Philips, I think, and seemed to be suggesting they were chanting at him.
A much better way of dealing with abuse then their right back, Young?, who made a few snide gestures at West Stand.

Made me smile when the crowd were chanting 'you fat *******' to him and he turned round to Philips, I think, and seemed to be suggesting they were chanting at him.
A much better way of dealing with abuse then their right back, Young?, who made a few snide gestures at West Stand.

And blew a couple of kisses!

He was dangerous when the ball was put near him, but did not waste any energy chasing after it when taken away from him. He knows his strengths and his weaknesses and he plays them well. I would certainly rather we played with him rather than against him!

At half time they ran out of burgers in the South stand... Coincidence??

I dont think he is fat, I saw him in the tunnel after the game with his shirt off ( oooh er mrs ) and he looked seriously muscular to me, one things for sure he was certainly a handful for our defence ( ooh er again ). I have always rated him and would like to have seen him in our team.

I dont think he is fat, I saw him in the tunnel after the game with his shirt off ( oooh er mrs ) and he looked seriously muscular to me, one things for sure he was certainly a handful for our defence ( ooh er again ). I have always rated him and would like to have seen him in our team.

You are Frankie Howerd and I claim my £5

Back